Who is coming up here

Remove this Banner Ad

My flights up were cancelled and delayed. Flew QANTAS, Melbourne to Sydney. Initial 6:30am flight cancelled, put onto 7:30am flight which left at 8:30am. Gerard Whately was on our flight. Flight from Sydney to Gold Coast was also delayed a couple of hours but arrived at 2pm and got to Brisbane at 5:30pm via train. Fantastic day and came back Monday afternoon (more delayed QANTAS flights from Gold Coast to Sydney!).

There were lots of Tiger fans on the Gold Coast too!
Should have opened the door at 30000 feet and thrown the campaigner out

Who is coming up here this time around? I didn't go in 2019 as I was still living in Melbourne, or 2020 as the borders were shut, plus lockdowns.

I've been to the Gabba a few times over the years, but never for a finals match. Fingers crossed I can get my hands on some tickets. :)

Who is coming up here this time around? I didn't go in 2019 as I was still living in Melbourne, or 2020 as the borders were shut, plus lockdowns.

I've been to the Gabba a few times over the years, but never for a finals match. Fingers crossed I can get my hands on some tickets. :)
Where’s everyone meeting? Spent last time at the Norman. Got my flights booked.

Tickets booked
Flights booked
Accommodation booked
Smells like 2019....

Here we come campaigners...
Did you book a club package? Tickets are not on sale via Ticketmaster until 10 am tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting in Section 240 wherever that is. Flights booked as well. My first ever interstate game, keen to shout loud and proud.

I am in Section 240 as well … but I live on the GC 🙃

Attachments

• 21DEBF09-C624-424D-AA06-518CD7930B88.jpeg
    21DEBF09-C624-424D-AA06-518CD7930B88.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 42

Remove this Banner Ad

Back