Who Is Going To Be YOUR Best Player From This Draft?

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with this.
Had him @ 1 in my phantom drafts, but thought he'd go 2 cos Brisbane would take either of Rayner or Brayshaw. And Freo would still go LDU over Rayner.
Surprised the blues passed.

Surprised Carlton passed on LDU, because you had him at #1 in your phantom?
Hardly a need to call for a surprise, one may think.

My best guess would be that SOS rated Dow higher. Dow will be the best player for Carlton from this draft.

TOM NORTH.
Not that Geelong got him, but I think he will be the the highest achiever from this draft.

What makes you say that?

Most likely it will be Higgins but Balta could be anything. Especially with Rance as his mentor

Plenty of spuds have had exceptional mentors, doesnt mean jack...

Huge Dikcs er Hugh Dixon; reminds me of Ben Brown.

In what way?

Surprised Carlton passed on LDU, because you had him at #1 in your phantom?
Hardly a need to call for a surprise, one may think.

My best guess would be that SOS rated Dow higher. Dow will be the best player for Carlton from this draft.

Well SOS got it wrong, trust me!

Oh sweetheart, have a listen to yourself, so brittle...

SOS The Messiah, never ever second guess SOS!

Second guess him and third guess him, but say something with substance instead of a simpletons "Trust me"

So what have you got to highlight your insight into what you're stating. Place something worthy forward to back up your vision. What is it?

Let me start it off for you; LDU will be a better player than Dow because.............................

Second guess him and third guess him, but say something with substance instead of a simpletons "Trust me"

So what have you got to highlight your insight into what you're stating. Place something worthy forward to back up your vision. What is it?

Let me start it off for you; LDU will be a better player than Dow because.............................

If this thread title wasnt, "Who Is Going To Be YOUR Best Player From This Draft?" well maybe then I might hand you a responce. But because it actually is, i will just laugh a little more!

If this thread title wasnt, "Who Is Going To Be YOUR Best Player From This Draft?" well maybe then I might hand you a responce. But because it actually is, i will just laugh a little more!

Not sure what you're laughing at, other than yourself.

You're a Freo supporter who made a claim that a North Melbourne draftee is going to be better than a Carlton draftee with a "Trust Me" yet you've can't back up the reason anyone should trust you. I want to 'trust you', so what do you have to back up your claim.

Simple question that only requires a simple answer. What is the answer?
If you're not capable of answering that question, just be honest and tell us you've made a mistake. No harm done.

Not sure what you're laughing at, other than yourself.

You're a Freo supporter who made a claim that a North Melbourne draftee is going to be better than a Carlton draftee with a "Trust Me" yet you've can't back up the reason anyone should trust you. I want to 'trust you', so what do you have to back up your claim.

Simple question that only requires a simple answer. What is the answer?
If you're not capable of answering that question, just be honest and tell us you've made a mistake. No harm done.

You are what I am laughing at!

Maybe he was Joking.

No chance, this is a very serious topic!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back