Banter Who is going to lay Jack Viney on his arse this week? R6 v Cheese Platters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathan Jones is 5th on the all time loser list. Will be outright second by the end of the year. Bet he is praying Simpson doesn't get picked up so he can have a crack at it next year and finish his career with at least one accolade.

8cbebb0213040d07cd8dcf7b4dc36e7a

r0_40_1106_665_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Fun fact: Nathan Jones has won more finals than Matthew Richardson

Well, if that's the criteria, Marlion Pickett is more successful than anyone at Melbourne for 60-odd years.

We should be more sympathetic with Melbourne.

After all, their home base is at a soccer ground, and they train on a park.. but only when the soccer and rugby clubs don't get there first..
We moved to Casey for all of our training

So now we only train on a poor Suburban footy ground at the ass end of Melbourne (if you can call Casey that)

At least it's an oval I guess

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

The season may have started well on the footy field for the Dees, but we all know what they're really waiting for and the early signs are good

1618908618512.png

A light dusting of the white stuff at 4.30 this afternoon at Baw Baw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Flower was their best of the last thirty years, twenty years ago. 35 years ago it would have been Barassi.

When talking of Melbourne, time disappears like the fans do when Buller is reopened.
I see their 1970s to 2000s and raise them one 2000s to 2020s.

Actually, we win 3 premierships to zip either way. What am I thinking?

You guys still got the banter threads going for this game. Prompted me to go find the first banter thread we had between the two clubs back in 2012.

You guys still got the banter threads going for this game. Prompted me to go find the first banter thread we had between the two clubs back in 2012.

You were as s**t as today. Move along.

The season may have started well on the footy field for the Dees, but we all know what they're really waiting for and the early signs are good

View attachment 1107456

A light dusting of the white stuff is what Jack Watts got excited about in Bavaria.

Except his was menthol flavoured.

Once a Dee, always a Dee...

(And, no, this is not about drugs. That'd be a WC job).

A light dusting of the white stuff is what Jack Watts got excited about in Bavaria.

Except his was menthol flavoured.

Once a Dee, always a Dee...

(And, no, this is not about drugs. That'd be a WC job).
He is also quite partial to **** and swimming.

View attachment 1107456

True supporters, I mean skiers will already be on the way over to Queenstown.
air_nz_queenstown_23062019_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back