Banter Who is going to lay Jack Viney on his arse this week? R6 v Cheese Platters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeOldTiger

67-69-73-74-80-17-19-20
Jul 22, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers, Glenelg Tigers
Dustin Martin has bad tattoos pass it on
Nathan Jones has bad tattoos (AND a massive chrome done that he didn't ask a barber to do) and zero to show for it...pass it on...to Dusty who kicks the goooaaaalllllllll !

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Fantasyland < Realityland

The fact that there's a yellow and black 'footy' sign in the background while big Max gets a 30 second loan of our Premiership Cup for a photo op just makes it all the more hilarious.

The photographer was trolling him.

D'ya reckon if the camera panned 180 in one of his ads that photo would have pride of place above the mantelpiece as being the highlight of his career?

Last edited:

We moved to Casey for all of our training

So now we only train on a poor Suburban footy ground at the ass end of Melbourne (if you can call Casey that)

At least it's an oval I guess

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Sorry, but banter aside, this is untrue.

I've seen MFC players out on Gosch's paddock a number of times.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Oh yeah cause Richmond's last 37 years before 2017 were just full of success and stars
Remind us all.....How many flags did the dees win from 1979 to 2016?

Answer...one less than we did....and we were s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, but banter aside, this is untrue.

I've seen MFC players out on Gosch's paddock a number of times.
Gawn was on the radio yesterday saying how they have moved their training from Goschs paddock to Casey for all training this year

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I don't see any posts from you prior to 1964.
Pffft! I was sending telegrams all over the place back in the day. I had your father organise them after he’d served morning tea and waxed the Rolls.

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
ollie 1.gif

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
Haha atleast we could admit when Oliver flopped, Rance and Grimes are worse and tigers supporters could never admit it.
Oliver , Rance & Grimes
4 premiership medals between the 3 players you mention

but 1 has 0 .................. guess which player that is
the one that was a Richmond supporter growing up

Says a lot about the Demons and their supporters when a player is about to reach his 300th game, captained the club through its worst years and will end up the games record holder for the club, that they’re questioning whether he should be playing etc.

Says a lot about the Demons and their supporters when a player is about to reach his 300th game, captained the club through its worst years and will end up the games record holder for the club, that they’re questioning whether he should be playing etc.
Thought Nathan Jones retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back