Prediction Who is Leading the Race for the 2019 Brownlow Medal?

Who is Leading the Race for the 2019 Brownlow Medal

• Patrick Cripps

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Tim kelly

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Lachie Neale

Votes: 34 34.0%
  • Patrick Dangerfield

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Nat Fyfe

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Max Gawn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brodie Grundy

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Travis Boak

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Marcus Bontempelli

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • Dayne Zorko

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I will watch roughly 40 games during the home & away season (I cant believe how many bigfooty experts watch all 9 games and keep records on who played well/didn't etc) and ill say Cripps will win as ive seen maybe 14 of his games and has been best on in quite a few of them. Ive only seen Neale play once and got spanked by Cripps that day, the Bont ive seen twice and once was best on and the other Cripps best on, Kelly I have seen once or twice and was close to best on so at that rate is a big chance.....ill have to go cripps

Sticking with the consensus in Neale given the games they've won he'd get a lot of 3s and been their dominant player leading the B and F too.

Cripps should poll as well for sheer carrying the team on his back earlier in the year when they were trash, but the combination of missing a couple of games, being tagged out of a couple with that little form slump here and there and Carlton winning less games means he will struggle for 3s to beat Neale's tally.

Enter Dunkley and Caleb Daniel

Lol!! According to the website Dunkley hasn’t been predicted to poll a vote until round 9. And Caleb Daniel hasn’t been predicted to poll not even one vote. Stop making up complete dribble to fit your narrative. It’s ridiculous.

It's hard with Cripps

The Brownlow Predictor has him equal first ATM, but they have him getting 3 votes in a number of our losses. He's probably been BOG in those losses, but last year he got 2s in those games (and sometimes, the 1).

Just think the lack of wins will hurt him. I don't really gamble (other than footy tipping) but if I did I think Danger is best value atm.
Would be absolutely astounded if Cripps wins it.

Lol!! According to the website Dunkley hasn’t been predicted to poll a vote until round 9. And Caleb Daniel hasn’t been predicted to poll not even one vote. Stop making up complete dribble to fit your narrative. It’s ridiculous.
Sorry u want to Bont to win and in round 8 Dunkley got 36 touches. The Brownlow predictor is always wrong. Dusty won the Brownlow last year according to it and Sidebottom wasn't even top 4

Sorry u want to Bont to win and in round 8 Dunkley got 36 touches. The Brownlow predictor is always wrong. Dusty won the Brownlow last year according to it and Sidebottom wasn't even top 4
Lmao so now you’re agreeing with me that’s it’s flawed? It’s literally what I was saying in the first post I made in this thread. 😂

So you're saying put $50 on Harris Andrews? Gotcha
I am saying the last accumulator to win the Brownlow Medal (Tom Mitchell) finished the year as Mr Football
winning five key categories for an accumulator and there is an unnamed player who is leading three of the
categories, second in another and top five in the other which could be seen to mean that he might not get
as many votes as Tom Mitchell did due to competition from his teammates.

Harris Andrews leading the one percenters could make him a lock for all Australian which maybe a better
use of your Fifty sheets. ;)

I thought Shuey was a good smokey, but it's hard to put $ on him as historically umps haven't given him votes. Also he has had a quiet laat two games where he would not have polled. Needs two BOGs from these last few games to be in the top 5.

Cripps winning would be an amazing feat given Carltons win loss record.

1. Patrick Dangerfield
2. Nathan Fyfe
3. Clayton Oliver
4. Travis Boak
5. Marcus Bontempelli
6. Patrick Cripps
7. Dayne Zorko
8. Elliot Yeo
9. Lachie Neale
10. Jacob Hopper
11. Dom Sheed
12. Dustin Martin
13. Tim Kelly
14. Rory Sloane
15. Luke Shuey
16. Adam Treloar
17. Dylan Shiel
18. Scott Pendlebury
19. Michael Walters
20. Jade Gresham

Kelly 12th?

Yeah ok

I will watch roughly 40 games during the home & away season (I cant believe how many bigfooty experts watch all 9 games and keep records on who played well/didn't etc) and ill say Cripps will win as ive seen maybe 14 of his games and has been best on in quite a few of them. Ive only seen Neale play once and got spanked by Cripps that day, the Bont ive seen twice and once was best on and the other Cripps best on, Kelly I have seen once or twice and was close to best on so at that rate is a big chance.....ill have to go cripps
I,ll have to tell you, that i don,t think it,s me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Bont did not come late. At all. Explain to me how that is “coming late” View attachment 718274
I'm sorry he's not going to win the Brownlow. He has been shadowed when Dunkley had 41 and 36, Macrae 41, 38 and 37 THIS year. Not saying he's a bad player at all. The predictor is ALWAYS wrong like I said, It calculated DUSTY WON THE 2018 Brownlow, DUSTY

Last edited:
I'm sorry he's not going to win the Brownlow. He has been shadowed when Dunkley had 41 and 36, Macrae 41, 38 and 37 THIS year. Not saying he's a bad player at all. The predictor is ALWAYS wrong like I said, It calculated DUSTY WON THE 2018 Brownlow, DUSTY
Lol I never said Bont would win. I find it bizzare that you have absolutely no idea how to comprehend what I’m actually saying to you.

Back