Who is Lee Spur?

Remove this Banner Ad

Spurr is a 24 year old half back/midfielder from Central Districts. Is consistently in their best players, not too bad considering how long they've dominated for. Nearly won the GF off his own boot on the weekend, dominated the last quarter. Apparently he was headed our way as a part of that huge trade with GWS.

Not the fastest player going around, a bit like Lower in that regard. But he also has that extra something special that Lower doesn't. Can take a strong mark, think he has won a few mark of the days in his time too. Long kick too, have heard him being compared to Jason Gram.

In Fremantle terms, I suppose he'd be a cross between Lower and Mzungu.

mmmmm.... Lowungu <3

lowungu.jpg

Spurr is a 24 year old half back/midfielder from Central Districts. Is consistently in their best players, not too bad considering how long they've dominated for. Nearly won the GF off his own boot on the weekend, dominated the last quarter. Apparently he was headed our way as a part of that huge trade with GWS.

Not the fastest player going around, a bit like Lower in that regard. But he also has that extra something special that Lower doesn't. Can take a strong mark, think he has won a few mark of the days in his time too. Long kick too, have heard him being compared to Jason Gram.

In Fremantle terms, I suppose he'd be a cross between Lower and Mzungu.

Really like Spurr,a footballer who backs his own judgement and is smart. Seems to make the right decisions with the ball in hand and is a tireless worker.
Great mark and a ready made player.
Wish he was heading our way, can play in a variety of spots ,very versatile.

Watched the SANFL GF on iView ... think i'd rather have someone like Steven Browne (West Perth).

Lee Spurr can take a good grab or two... but I think he'd be a better mid than defender. Just my opinion of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back