Review Who is Richmond's 2nd most important player? Poll.

Richmond's 2nd most important player

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Right now our second most important player is clearly the mystery blonde left footer who was running around in number 26 in the reserves practice match. Followed closely by our brand spanking Rioli. 😁
Is that the kid who ran down and kicked the long bomb from outside 50 on the left ? Wow. Very nice. Made me sit up in my chair.

That was incredibly hard.

Cotchin is the 2nd most important player (if not the most) due to his leadership particularly in the key moments of a game

Lynch is the 2nd most important player due to his ability to give us a target up forward, generate a score himself or bring it to ground for our other forwards to thrive on.

Grimes is the 2nd most important player due to his ability to his ability to organise our defense, play tall or short and set up our attack from defense.

Lambert is the 2nd most important player due to his two way running, ability to support our backline and forwardline

Edwards is the 2nd most important player due to his X-Factor. He is our go to contested player, finds space where there is none and makes those around him better.

Nankervis is the 2nd most important player due to his ability to grind out a game, pressure the opposition ruck and midfielders and take telling marks when the game is on the line.

So that's my 2nd best player and probably why we are so hard to shut down and stop - we just have too many key players to tag and defend. Its why they struggle to pick ALL Australian players and why we are so successful.:richmond:

Agreed.

Right Now its Nank cos we've got no one else pretty much.

With Soldo playing I also agree it was Lynch especially 2019 he carried the side till the wounded returned (with no pre season in his first year mind).

F#$%#$@&@ Shove Hawkins that #$%#&#&#8 tip rat
I'm glad CJand Ryan showed a lot in the practice match. And even Chol showed a bit.

Back