Prediction Who is Richmond's next Captain

Richmonds next Captain

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see a Dusty/Nank leadership team.

Media : 'We tried to contact anyone at Richmond for a statement on the latest controversy we have made up, and they told us to piss off'.

proxy.php

Would love to see a Dusty/Nank leadership team.

Media : 'We tried to contact anyone at Richmond for a statement on the latest controversy we have made up, and they told us to piss off'.
Can you imagine wowee asking for an interview?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it will be Nicky V. He is a pretty casual dude off the field and I'm not sure he want's that badly. Jack Graham for mine, although I do see the risks of him not always being in our best 22 yet.

I don't think it will be someone like Grimes, Jack R or Dusty. I thought the logic of Cotch stepping aside now have the core group of Senior players around him while he develops into his role.

Shane Edwards
If not his cousin shaun

Warming to the idea of dusty as captain. He’s got terrific on field leadership qualities, and has grown so much over the last 4-5 years off the field. Might not be the picture people imagine as a captain these days but I think he’d do a great job

I don't think the decision is as important as it was last time. The team doesn't lack for leadership. The team doesn't rely on one strong personality to keep it above water. So I don't mind.

But, it worked pretty well last time to hand over to a young, tough, straighty-180 midfielder.

Back