Bumped Who is the 2015 Whipping Boy?

Who will cop it in 2015?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a rotational policy for my whipping boys. Goldsack is next on the schedule (ok I admit he's been there before)
Well I guess you're pretty excited that he'll most likely be playing this weekend

Should be Clinton Young by a mile. At least White plays in the seniors. Maybe by the lack of alternatives and he is limited I do agree. But White is certainly not massively underperforming as some make it out to be.
I don't see Young setting the VFL alight whereas Knightmare has him in his best 22.

Onto Toovey now? Welcome to like 2012 man. Maybe earlier.

My personal whipping boy has been Toovey for as long as I can remember, but based on what I've seen on this board and in the "meeja", it's definitely Jessie White. Unfairly in my eyes.

I actually Finding with some Posters on here. That White is Loved:eek:

So he is the only player that has value that we can afford to lose?:rolleyes:

Because we have two gun ruckman, not because we hate Witts.

Rating Grundy ahead of Witts isn't exactly whipping him since they're both pretty good.

Because we have two gun ruckman, not because we hate Witts.

Rating Grundy ahead of Witts isn't exactly whipping him since they're both pretty good.
I suppose because I have watched Witts develop and think he has real potential to become one of the best rucks we have had for some time, I am over him being mentioned as trade bait.

Trading Witts would be idiotic in my opinion. There are only 2 circumstances where either he or Grundy should be considered for trade.
1. One of them wants out.
2. Cox goes past one of them.

Trading Witts would be idiotic in my opinion. There are only 2 circumstances where either he or Grundy should be considered for trade.
1. One of them wants out.
2. Cox goes past one of them.
What about option 3?

3. Used as bait to fill a position of need.

If Cloke did his knee towards the end of this season and the option was presented at the end of the season that Witts could be traded to GWS for Cam McCarthy. You wouldn't consider that deal?

What about option 3?

If Cloke did his knee towards the end of this season and the option was presented at the end of the season that Witts could be traded to GWS for Cam McCarthy. You wouldn't consider that deal?
ok option 3 added.
but that is it. Under no other circumstances would I consider trading Witts.

The more the season goes on the more I think you need to expand the range of options and add an "All Of The Above" option.

I suppose because I have watched Witts develop and think he has real potential to become one of the best rucks we have had for some time, I am over him being mentioned as trade bait.

Fair enough, your in luck because I'm pretty sure the club announced we're not going to be trading Witts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about option 3?

I'd consider that deal even if Cloke didn't do his knee, but GWS won't.

If the poll in this thread were an accurate representation of the fickle nature of Collingwood supporters every player except Pendles would be listed. Toovey is the latest example of how quickly some people dismiss a player.

i'd consider a deal if we swapped Witts for Dangerfield and Dixon..... but only if the Crows agreed to pay Dangerfield's salary for the next 5 years...

gee I'm glad I've posted my position on that trade nice and early....

Then I guess You should stay away from the Trade Talk Threads then;)

Back