moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I've argued before that for me, they are all better than the SL refs. So I don't see a hell of a lot to choose between them. I like Atkins. Don't like that new ginger-haired bloke.

Todd Smith.:D

Parramatta have won 83.3% (5 from 6) of games he has refereed, while Penrith have only won 33.3% (1 from 3), but it's only his first season so the chances of him getting the GF are less than zero.

Out of the more experienced refs, probably Chris Sutton, but he rarely referees Parramatta games, only 18 in 11 seasons.

As for the biggest a-hole, it has to be Grant Atkins, a biased campaigner who he hates Parramatta and loves Penrith. If he was on fire I'd pour kerosene and lighter fluid on him while I toast marshmellows and sip champagne.:D

Didn’t mind Graeme Atkins when I was a kid, thought he was a pretty good player in an all star backline.

Didn’t know the little a-hole was his son, just makes it more disappointing that he is so anti Parramatta when he referees.

I don't believe that any ref 'hates' any team in the comp. Or in SL, for that matter.

Perceiving that the game is 'bent; is schoolboy conspiracy stuff. Anyone who thinks that is a bit of an idiot in my book. As I've remarked before, if you really believe the game is bent, why the hell are still bothering watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back