Who is the bigger flog, Stuart Broad or Patrick Dangerfield?

Biggest flog?

• Patricia Dangerfield

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Stuart Broad

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon they should be locked together in a room without windows, with the Fremantle club song on continuous repeat for 24 hours.
thats diabolical and probably against the Geneva Convention

I'm beginning to think Cheffy didn't actually live in Stockholm and just put it as his location because so many Bay posters have Stockholm Syndrome because of him
Is he holding them in the basement, is it true love?

I'm more inclined to think that those long Scandinavian nights were a good excuse for a touch of Richmond syndrome, after Richmond could no longer make the finals he was finally able to get a good nights sleep.:crescentmoon::sleepsymbol:

May return as Sleepy Cheffy, or Sleepy Buddha?

Last edited:

I'm more inclined to think that those long Scandinavian nights were a good excuse for a touch of Richmond syndrome, after Richmond could no longer make the finals he was finally able to get a good nights sleep.:crescentmoon::sleepsymbol:

SleepyBuddhaCat

Guess we'll find out when he does, eh?

Back