• Lynch

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gibcus

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We were the highest scoring team last season, I'm not going to entertain any what if scenarios, so for me it's out of Dusty and Cumberland. Really, our forward line is to potent and our only problem should be getting the balance right!

Based on Lynch playing the majority of the season, the most important player for mine is Cumberland. If he can play at a consistent level across the season he could have a Caddy 2018 type season where he kicks 30-40 goals and takes the pressure off of Lynch and Jack

We were the highest scoring team last season, I'm not going to entertain any what if scenarios, so for me it's out of Dusty and Cumberland. Really, our forward line is to potent and our only problem should be getting the balance right!
A "fit", pre operation Dusty is going to be crucial. I don't know if we can carry him. The applecart Lynch is good for a 3 goals, Jack for 2. Hope he doesn't decline in form ala Edwards.

Bolton the X factor, MRJ the pressure. NoahC: good forward craft, Sonz TT, rotating through there. Miller a 3rd KPF & ruck option.

A "fit", pre operation Dusty is going to be crucial. I don't know if we can carry him. The applecart Lynch is good for a 3 goals, Jack for 2. Hope he doesn't decline in form ala Edwards.

Bolton the X factor, MRJ the pressure. NoahC: good forward craft, Sonz TT, rotating through there. Miller a 3rd KPF & ruck option.
Can’t find a spot for George?

Back