Who Is The Most Under&Over Rated Players From 08?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgram01

Draftee
Aug 7, 2008
the prince
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just give us your ideas i'll start with

Overated: D.Fulco(ave) don't see what all the fuss is about!

Underated: L.Wade(lan) boy can this kid read the footy! his abilioty to come from the side of packs and take the ball of the ruckman's hands is second to none in the kd! can also find the big sticks!

scottwestjr

Debutant
Sep 27, 2006
Goal Square
AFL Club
Richmond
Just give us your ideas i'll start with

Overated: D.Fulco(ave) don't see what all the fuss is about!

Underated: L.Wade(lan) boy can this kid read the footy! his abilioty to come from the side of packs and take the ball of the ruckman's hands is second to none in the kd! can also find the big sticks!
you like boys

twister

Draftee
Jul 20, 2008
australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Overated: Josh Sanderson (nag), Just Don't Think He is that good, slow, fat and in strauchanies shadow! lol
Underated: A.Cooper(gum) knows how to find the footy, only thing that lets him down is his unreliable disposal!

Bonge69

Senior List
Feb 25, 2007
Ellen Francis Hotel
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
VT Walker Shield XI
Overated: Josh Sanderson (nag), Just Don't Think He is that good, slow, fat and in strauchanies shadow! lol
Sanderson is not overated you moron... pretty sure he came second in the league medal.
Overated: Jye Patten, ok skills good pace but massive sheepdog
Underated: Ken Mcfarlane, Freak but missed heaps of games with broken ankle

twister

Draftee
Jul 20, 2008
australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
sanderson should not have got second in the league thats why im saying that he is overated. there is nothing special bout him. plenty of other players that should have got more votes than him. i agree bout jye pattern being a sheepdog!!!!

Bonge69

Senior List
Feb 25, 2007
Ellen Francis Hotel
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
VT Walker Shield XI
sanderson should not have got second in the league thats why im saying that he is overated. there is nothing special bout him. plenty of other players that should have got more votes than him. i agree bout jye pattern being a sheepdog!!!!
He is a great mark and a good kick at goal sanderson deserved it because he is a gun, i beleive he's a very dominant forward

Scoobie

Debutant
Mar 12, 2008
The Big Smoke
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Avenel seymour
Overrated players- Where do i start, half the league is probably overrated.Too much people talk up there mates on here not realising that they actually aint too much chop at all. Players i will mention include Leigh Wade, Trent Muir, Marty Forde, Shaun Damon,

Underrated Players- A hell of alot out there. Get no respect for good hard work. Josh Lunney, Jarrod Zebarto, Reyne Auld, Sam Alexander, Willie Tranter, Sam Deraing and probably the biggest underrated player in the competition Todd Clarke. Not alot of talk about him on here at all. Won Rushies Best and Fairest in a team that made the granny.

KDL KINGS

Senior List
Apr 20, 2008
the goal square
AFL Club
Geelong
Overrated players- Where do i start, half the league is probably overrated.Too much people talk up there mates on here not realising that they actually aint too much chop at all. Players i will mention include Leigh Wade, Trent Muir, Marty Forde, Shaun Damon,

Underrated Players- A hell of alot out there. Get no respect for good hard work. Josh Lunney, Jarrod Zebarto, Reyne Auld, Sam Alexander, Willie Tranter, Sam Deraing and probably the biggest underrated player in the competition Todd Clarke. Not alot of talk about him on here at all. Won Rushies Best and Fairest in a team that made the granny.
strongly agree that tom clarke is a very underrated player he rushy's general down back this year

qwerty

Senior List
Aug 2, 2007
Vic
AFL Club
St Kilda

You should don the whites next year Twister, so you can give the votes on game day. I am with you on that he should not have came 2nd, he should have won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bloke_2

Debutant
Apr 18, 2007
outside 50
AFL Club
Essendon
hhmm?? no boys from vt were meantioned? they had a lot of underrated members!
hence why they took the flag in 07 boys, and the following year they took home a bit of silverwear as well as finished top of the table? and to make it better (both years they stole the silverwear off stanhope!!) :):thumbsu::thumbsu::) (a team that was very OVERRATED)
and to think both year 07 and 08, especailly 08, vt wasn't even looked at for interleague.. very big mistake!
because they were very underrated..
now they can sit back everytime they walk into their clubrooms, and look at their premiership trophy, their league awards, all on display, and say.... so is that what you get for being underrated?! :D

Scoobie

Debutant
Mar 12, 2008
The Big Smoke
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Avenel seymour
hhmm?? no boys from vt were meantioned? they had a lot of underrated members!
hence why they took the flag in 07 boys, and the following year they took home a bit of silverwear as well as finished top of the table? and to make it better (both years they stole the silverwear off stanhope!!) :):thumbsu::thumbsu::) (a team that was very OVERRATED)
and to think both year 07 and 08, especailly 08, vt wasn't even looked at for interleague.. very big mistake!
because they were very underrated..
now they can sit back everytime they walk into their clubrooms, and look at their premiership trophy, their league awards, all on display, and say.... so is that what you get for being underrated?! :D

Seems to me as though you are living in the past there. What have you done for yourself or V.T since that final?

As for league awards??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back