Off-topic Who is the most undeserving AFL Hall of Fame Legend?? Let the Bay decide!

Who is the most undeserving AFL Legend?

• D.Baldock

• K.Bartlett

• B.Cable

• J.Coleman

• R.Hart

• A.Jesaulenko

• T.Lockett

• B.Pratt

• B.Robran

• K.Sheedy

• T.Whitten

• G.Ablett or W.Carey if they're ever included

• L.Matthews

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Never had one however neither did you I am assuming?

I am a Carlton woman through and through and to suggest Jezza should not be there is astounding to me. You must be young. You must have never seen the wizardry of this champion.

The only man to kick over 100 goals in a season at Carlton. Mark of the Century. Last Captain/coach to win a premiership. Every single player from the “olden days” praise him as a champion. They have all stated “if we couldn’t stop Him, Carlton would win”. Jesaulenko is Carlton. The name is Carlton.

Every single Carlton player I have met from that era say he was incredible, he was hard on them all, extremely hard (read Wayne Harmes’ quotes Online) but he was a club man and not interested in the accolades which is quite prevalent now as he doesn’t attend any functions. He said there are “100 Jesaulenko’s out there now, I am a has been”. The only man I have seen be tagged when he was a backman, they put two on him when he was playing as a backman and he always played in front of them both.

Watch him. Amazing footballer. And he started playing the game at 14 or 15 I think? Incredible talent and I am blessed to have been able to watch him in action.

Cool story Contessa.

"Up there, Cazaly" was basically a meme about a B-grade 1920's ruckman taking speckies. It was used by a handful Aussie soldiers during WW2 (or so the story goes...) and then Mike f**king Brady then made it into a song in the late 70's which he dined out on for the next 30 years.

Just imagine if the Aussie troops in Afghanistan decided to shout "CAPPER!" every time they ran for cover and jumped behind a wall.
We'd probably get some clueless AFL plonker elevating Warwick to the Hall of Fame Legends fifty years from now.

images-27.jpeg

Roy Cazaly isn't the only footballer to have a f**kin song written about him
Capper has him well covered in that aspect too. He even sings it!

A true Renaissance man.

Last edited:
"Up there, Cazaly" was basically a meme about a B-grade 1920's ruckman taking speckies. It was used by a handful Aussie soldiers during WW2 (or so the story goes...) and then Mike f**king Brady then made it into a song in the late 70's which he dined out on for the next 30 years.

Just imagine if the Aussie troops in Afghanistan decided to shout "CAPPER!" every time they ran for cover and jumped behind a wall.
We'd probably get some clueless AFL plonker elevating Warwick to the Hall of Fame Legends fifty years from now.

images-27.jpeg

Roy Cazaly isn't the only footballer to have a f**kin song written about him
Capper has him well covered in that aspect too. He even sings it!

A true Renaissance man.

Don't forget this classic

Back