Who is The Tibbinator?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi All

This is my first time on big footy, my interest was sparked by various punters from Colbo quoting messages from The Tibbinator and also asking if I was Barry Dawson.

Someone out there is using poor old Tibbsy's namesake to post unfounded rumours. I know Tibbsy quite well and whilst I can confirm that he does hear rumours I am making it my quest to find out the real identity of The Tibbinator.

Can The Tibbinator confirm or deny the following rumours?

Old news but is it true that the Borough Boy known as G-Train was seen at Colbo training some weeks back and then post training enjoying the company of backpackers at the local watering hole. Is it true that coach D.Lock is courting The Train for a substantial sum and a move is afoot?

That "Silly as Wheel" Hill has gone into hiding ala Ben Cousins after eating too many Sherbet Bombs and flipping his lid?

That after recently being named the 2007 Vice Captain stalwart Travis Kelly was injured at a training camp suffering a cut to his eye and also sustaining a grossly swollen groin (or in that vacinity)?

I am Barry "Cougar" Dawson, I love rumours and I am coming to get the so called Tibbinator.

The Tibbinator would like to know if you have ever balanced a Jim Beam can on your head?

the Tibbinator hears rumors..............

Sounds like its almost time to dust off the knuckles. Another one to the list.

Sounds like its almost time to dust off the knuckles. Another one to the list.

Yeh, the list is growing weekly, things are looking real dusty.

I do have some confirmed news (that is probably already widely known) but is a slight relief from the rumour munger Tibbinator.

Danny Irwin has committed to Colbinabbin after trying out both Stanhope and Murchison. Danny is set to finish out his career at the Hoppers after a season off, speculation is that this is the first non-verbal contract entered into by the Hoppers, is for a substantial sum and heavily backended in the third year in the hope that the drought will break at some stage.

Danny felt that Colbo were the only side that could provide him with the on ball structure good enough to secure him 100 goals in 2007. He has also stated that if Silly as a Wheel Hill gets in his road he will take him out.

The Tibbinator would like to know if you have ever balanced a Jim Beam can on your head?

the Tibbinator hears rumors..............

No suprise that the Tibbinator is way off the mark, I am more likely to be seen sipping Shiraz and eating cheese than balancing sour mash on my head.

i just wish barry the cougar would leave me and my buckin gym boots alone

Mate with that beard and a propensity to get hopped up on goof balls smashing plates on your head the last thing you should be worried about is Tibbsy hanging it on your buckin Gym Boots.

My theory is the Tibbinator is not one person but maybe 2 or 3 sharing the same alias. The tibbinator say he hears rumours well tibbinator we are watching!

Right on Bronco - I think that the Tibbinator is someone who spends alot of time talking to himself in closed cupboards, I am not sure how he hears so many rumours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Tibbinator could be out and about tonite.

The Tibbinator may well be hearing rumors in the 3rd level bar of the Universal nightclub, that is... if he can hear them over the doof doof music.

The Tibbinator hears things.......

it's probably due to the fact that the Tibbinator lost 2 left shoes into a flamin' 44 gallon drum on friday nite :D

unbuckin believable!

That would have been the real Tibbsy, not the impostor the Tibbinator. I did witness that unscrupolous conduct by his so called mates at the Hopper training camp. One of the shoes apparently was a shoe phone ala Max Smart so was a very expensive excercise. It also disrupted his dedicated line to ex-hopper Pies. I am sure that Tibbsy would appreciate any donations to cover costs directed through Colbo Secretary Martin Borger aka Marty B.

Hardly Fair - I've got a phone now. You show me how to use the interweb a bit better and I'll even be able to check emails

Two VB cans attached to a piece of string does not a phone make, maybe the superpipe contractors could update the phone lines as well as the power lines. Anyway how does a qualified accountant exist without basic computer literacy let alone a distint lack of any numeracy skills whatsoever. I suggest you enrol in the spreadsheets for morons course being conducted by health and fitness coach Matt Pinniger at BRIT.

The Tibbinator could be out and about tonite.

The Tibbinator may well be hearing rumors in the 3rd level bar of the Universal nightclub, that is... if he can hear them over the doof doof music.

The Tibbinator hears things.......

Ah and the net closes, I myself like to spend the occassional night out at the Universal soaking in the doosh doosh.

Short list - the whole Senior playing list and some of the thirds (Bloomy and the like) excluding the Doakmister who prefers pizza in front of the big screen at his exclusive entertainment room and Britzy because the poor bugger is usually on the door.

Hot to Trot - Lock, Cheesel, Mawler and Patty (always together), and C-Train although I think he lacks the ability to hear rumours whilst walking around like a crab.

Hey Tibbinator

have you heard the rumor going around about a certain 'around town crown'? spies are suggesting there is some significant racketeering taking place in the car park of the boundary hotel involving hubcaps......

pls confirm Tibbinator

Two VB cans attached to a piece of string does not a phone make, maybe the superpipe contractors could update the phone lines as well as the power lines. Anyway how does a qualified accountant exist without basic computer literacy let alone a distint lack of any numeracy skills whatsoever. I suggest you enrol in the spreadsheets for morons course being conducted by health and fitness coach Matt Pinniger at BRIT.

Yes, I admit more than a few clients get upset when they look past my TWO computer screens to see that I have A4 looseleaf stickytaped on the front of them. And I followed your advice and went to see Matt but I could not tell if Matt P's class was a life model session or Quickbooks for Beginners. Should the teacher alwways be nuded up?

this is a box of buckin bull s h i t. the ball was flat on saturday

Rubbish -when it hit J brown in the scone in the goal square it wasnt flat. Your goal kicking wont improve until you get out of your older brothers football shadow.

Rubbish -when it hit J brown in the scone in the goal square it wasnt flat. Your goal kicking wont improve until you get out of your older brothers football shadow.

my buckin brother has no shadow. he doesnt exist

buckin backpackers everywhere in the pub last night - Giantbug you missed out bigtime, word has it the pool pump has been fixed up so with more sunny weather on the horizon, you should strike whilst the iron's hot.

No more swimming for the Bug - banged my shoulder up pretty bad in the backpacker kiddypool in a bombing competition, which I won handsomely I might add. Wilson (aka Moose Kerrins) will kill me if I ever go there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back