Who is the trade whisperer?

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright - is it time to review the Trade Whisperer's performance over the last two weeks?

I mean, it is his job to get trade secrets to us - so lets check him out.
This gun be good.

Attention seeking knob.

When the S mitchell trade came iut from 6pr he broke the exlusive 20m later

When i mentioned that to him he blocked me

Other pearlers "hawthorn will be forced to use a first roubder to pick up T Mitchell because other clubs are chasing him" well no s**t. I would of done a nude run down canning highway then reported that the list.manager at sydney get drug tested if thqt was the case.

Broke nothing. Just re-tweeted news that just broke and made up s**t. Posters who are banned from the main board who shitpost on bay13 have as much info

Don't buy into this bloke. Seriously. Every mention of it is just wasted effort for a second rate nerd feeding his ego

Who gives a fuq... he's off the mark so often and gets shitty when anyone challenges his fabricated bs. Has no idea what is going on so just makes it up as he goes along. Amazing to think how many bottom feeders entertain this knob.

Who gives a fuq... he's off the mark so often and gets shitty when anyone challenges his fabricated bs. Has no idea what is going on so just makes it up as he goes along. Amazing to think how many bottom feeders entertain this knob.

I guess he's no different to the hundreds of bigfooty posters who spread rumour and gossip on here during trade period.

I saw Jack Watts having a coffee with Lloyd in Freo this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess he's no different to the hundreds of bigfooty posters who spread rumour and gossip on here during trade period.

I saw Jack Watts having a coffee with Lloyd in Freo this morning.
Can confirm this. My mates brother was the barista. Watts ordered a teaspoon of cement with hot water.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back