Kram

I'll brik u
May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
lol. Well, you go back in time ten years and tell everybody that they shouldn’t use it.
You are a highly intelligent man that's been on here for 15 years and you are still bothering with Gunnar's argument clinic?

Sweet Jesus

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
lol. Well, you go back in time ten years and tell everybody that they shouldn’t use it.
That's not an argument.

I've explained to you why "Big Four" is/was a misnomer. And your response is what? "Nah people said it". Like that makes any case about whether it makes sense or not?

You claim there was a Big Four in 2009, three years before Murray won a major. What a load of rubbish. I guess there's a Big Four now as well, including Dominic Thiem? He's made 3 major finals, which is more than Murray had managed by 2009. Big Four with Thiem! Right?

You should go back in time and not respond in the first place if you're going to say stupid shit.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underarm

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
That's not an argument.

I've explained to you why "Big Four" is/was a misnomer. And your response is what? "Nah people said it". Like that makes any case about whether it makes sense or not?

You claim there was a Big Four in 2009, three years before Murray won a major. What a load of rubbish. I guess there's a Big Four now as well, including Dominic Thiem? He's made 3 major finals, which is more than Murray had managed by 2009. Big Four with Thiem! Right?

You should go back in time and not respond in the first place if you're going to say stupid shit.
From 2008-2013 the Big 4 occupied the top 4 ranking spots. They won 47/54 masters 1000 tournaments (Murray won 9 of them)

In 2015/16 they won 17/18 Masters 1000, Murray won 5.

Murray has never been as durable as the other 3, but he is so far ahead of every other Males tennis player over that period.

Sweet Jesus

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
From 2008-2013 the Big 4 occupied the top 4 ranking spots. They won 47/54 masters 1000 tournaments (Murray won 9 of them)

In 2015/16 they won 17/18 Masters 1000, Murray won 5.

Murray has never been as durable as the other 3, but he is so far ahead of every other Males tennis player over that period.
So far ahead? He and Wawrinka both won 3 majors.

There's less distance between them than there is between Murray and the Big Three.

You go all the way back to 2008 to talk about Big Four? Murray didn't win a major until 2012! How can a Big Three, Four or Five include someone who hasn't won a major?

Top Bottom