Opinion Who is the unluckiest player to not yet have an AFL premiership medal?

Who is the unluckiest player to not yet have an AFL premiership medal?

• Noah Balta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 30 28.8%
  • Marbior Chol

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Connor Menadue

• Oleg Markov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else...?

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Someone else...?

• Jack Higgins

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was really pleased that Jayden Short was able to play in the premiership side on Saturday after playing a lot of the 2017 season but missing out in the finals.

Of the current players who've had a decent number of games in the seniors, which player do you think will be most deserving to get one (hopefully next year) and why?

Screen Shot 2019-10-03 at 6.14.06 pm.png

Last edited:

Brett Deledio has to be the unluckiest sob ever
I don't agree he left as a 29 year old and 248 games to win premierships because he thought our list wasn't good enough. He was wrong Bigtime he is not even in the same league as Richo who bled yellow and Black

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one year Higgins is in at the right end of the year, we * it up. Either side, he’s either not yet drafted or has a terribly unlucky brain injury and we win both flags.

Jack Ross unlucky to have nothing given if he was a little bit worse, and then a little bit better as Pickett was, he’d have 2, instead he has 0.

I don't agree he left as a 29 year old and 248 games to win premierships because he thought our list wasn't good enough. He was wrong Bigtime he is not even in the same league as Richo who bled yellow and Black

To be fair to Deledio, he did say that Cotchin would lead us to our next flag, so he was spot on with his judgment there.

Back