Opinion Who is the unluckiest player to not yet have an AFL premiership medal?

Who is the unluckiest player to not yet have an AFL premiership medal?

• Noah Balta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 30 28.8%
  • Marbior Chol

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Connor Menadue

• Oleg Markov

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else...?

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Someone else...?

• Jack Higgins

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you sort our list by total games played (ignoring Mav Weller), the player with the most games that doesn't have a medal for us is Menadue (39) then Higgins (33).

If you sort our list by age (ignoring Mav Weller and Jake Aarts), the oldest player that doesn't have a medal for us is Markov (23y4m) then Moore (23y1m).

This year, Stack or Higgins.

Overall, Lids and Maric.

Surprised at the lack of love for Balta (even though I didn't pick him either). He was a bit of a favourite early in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me 100% Richo. The pure emotion leading up for the 2017 GF and the actual day, him playing in his chair and then the tears! i was crying myself lol.

but of course most recent Higgins, was an absolute superstar last year, stepped up this year with everyone going out on injuries then when we started getting players back and the team was in good form he faces his own demons.
Would have loved to see Sydney there this year, overlooked by every club in the draft, came in guns blazing and third in the rising star award.

1980:
Ian Scrimshaw (why was he replaced by Freame)?
Dennis Collins (dispute)?
Bruce Tempany (injured)
Paul Sarah (injured)
Mark Jackson (131 goals in the reserves but not 1 senior game - no wonder he went bonkers).

The 70’s - Robert Lamb should have at least got one...

Last edited:
Back