Review Who is to blame for our disgusting selection policies?

Who is to blame for our selection policies?

• Don Pyke

Votes: 78 69.6%
  • Scott Camporeale

Votes: 42 37.5%
  • Matthew Clarke

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • David Teague

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • James Podsiadly

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Heath Younie

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Ryan O'Keefe

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Tate Kaesler

• Paul Thomas

• Nathan van Berlo

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Brett Burton

• Andrew Fagan

• Rob Chapman

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Our selection policies are fine

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So we've seen this for years, and years, and years. Awful selection policies.

This is the second time Mackay has been dropped then brought back in without playing reserves at all. And we've dropped a young player for him.

Who's fault is this utterly disgraceful selection policy?

The buck stops with the board.

If we are to have the cleanout our club so desperately need it has to start at the top and work its way down.

it is clear our current board is quite happy with their old mates club, never rocking the boat.

How about we wait and see how the selected team performs before we have an autopsy.

Ahhhhh, i forgot for a minute I'm on the Adelaide board.

It doesn't matter how we play.

Bringing back Mackay after he didn't even play reserves to redeem his poor performance, while dropping a young guy who just played his first match, is disgraceful and sends a poor message to our playing group. Imagine what our young players are thinking right now, especially Wigg and Gallucci.

On top of that, we bring back Jenkins and keep Otten in because we couldn't possibly drop such a nice bloke, even though it leaves us horribly exposed pressure-wise in our forward 50.

I'll pass my judgement after the game if that's OK.
DMAC didn't even play last week. You can absolutely pass judgement now. Regardless of what he does in this game, it's the fact that he was crap for weeks leading up to being dropped, and has done absolutely nothing to warrant being picked. He must have something so incriminating on someone....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about we wait and see how the selected team performs before we have an autopsy.

Ahhhhh, i forgot for a minute I'm on the Adelaide board.

We saw how they performed.
They performed crap.
They were dropped.
They didnt do much of anything to earn a recall.
They were selected.
They will return to playing crap.

Rinse, repeat, set the standard of mediocrity.

ADELAIDE CROWS FOOTBALL 101!

We saw how they performed.
They performed crap.
They were dropped.
They didnt do much of anything to earn a recall.
They were selected.
They will return to playing crap.

Rinse, repeat, set the standard of mediocrity.

ADELAIDE CROWS FOOTBALL 101!
you missed the word TEAM...

Despite my complete lack of shock over this weeks selection, Im more bemused by the fact that they think we are going in with the best structure possible by selecting JJ and keeping all our other talls in.

Meh, so we win this week.

So we've seen this for years, and years, and years. Awful selection policies.

This is the second time Mackay has been dropped then brought back in without playing reserves at all. And we've dropped a young player for him.

Who's fault is this utterly disgraceful selection policy?
Option for Bigfooty Board please

I'll pass my judgement after the game if that's OK.

That's fine Bick but right now how are you feeling about the selection. Whether it turns out to be a master stroke is a different matter. How are you feeling right now.

Personally I feel thoroughly pissed off at MacKay coming back in especially without a game between now and being dropped. Its like the panel making a statement that there was no reasoning for dropping MacKay. So yes I pissed off. I feel like taking my bat and ball and going home. (telling the club to go and get F***ed.) But I know that that is simply being childish but that's how I feel.

Now to your point ....yes I will wait till after the game to determine whether this selection is a good one or a bad one.

I think it's an absolutely s**t call - particularly DMac. What was Pyke's reasoning? Did he give any? JJ at least played and had a good game. But DMac? (Shakes head). One step forward, two steps back.

Forget to log into your alt?

:p

Back