Who is your current favourite North player?

Remove this Banner Ad

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
The player I think is the most watchable when he's on is Mason Wood. As in, if every player on our list fired in a winning grand final and fulfilled their talent, he'd be the most Carey-like in his playing style.

In 2016 he was seriously looming as something great. Since then though..

If I can choose to picture any youngster transitioning to be a gun, it's LDU. If he was to become the player he looked like he could become in the U18s then look out.

In simplistic chess parlance, I want LDU to hurry up and reach the other side of the board and become the team wrecking mother****er he could be.
I'm trying to do a deal with the Devil (aka the Footy God) to give us LDU, Jy and Tarryn in the middle for the next decade. I've offered my soul but she's driving a hard bargain.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I'm trying to do a deal with the Devil (aka the Footy God) to give us LDU, Jy and Tarryn in the middle for the next decade. I've offered my soul but she's driving a hard bargain.

"Ok you've got it."

Nek minnit Brown requests trade to *, Larkey gets a "2 weeker", Goldstein retires mid-season 2021 and Curtis Taylor chucks it in to play cricket.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
"Ok you've got it."

Nek minnit Brown requests trade to *, Larkey gets a "2 weeker", Goldstein retires mid-season 2021 and Curtis Taylor chucks it in to play cricket.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
"Ok you've got it."

You're not dealing with Cam Joyce here devil.

I'll live with Brown to Essendon*, if you let me keep Taylor and Larkey. Goldy can retire after 2022.

* Brown to announce in Jan 2021 he's quitting football to devote his life to spreading the word of veganism.

marklovesbeer

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2010
South Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
South Adelaide Panthers
Shaun Higgins. Bloke has been absolute class since coming over. Funnily enough Waite was also one of my favourites so I must have a thing for late career club change guys....although I never warmed to Nicky Dal.

Same. He’s a Saint.
I consider Waite a shinboner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thomas, then Higgins, then BBB

So... just asking... will he take human sacrifice?...

Same. He’s a Saint.
I consider Waite a shinboner.

I hope the club keeps him around and his kids don’t go to that shi'ite hole

Shaun Higgins. Bloke has been absolute class since coming over. Funnily enough Waite was also one of my favourites so I must have a thing for late career club change guys....although I never warmed to Nicky Dal.
Yep, loved what he did on the field, but I feel Dal was still a Saint when he came over.

Blokes like Waitie and Higgo clearly play for the Blue and White jumper and were clearly Shinboners from day 1. Pittard and Polec are in the same boat currently too I think, especially Pittard.

Yep, loved what he did on the field, but I feel Dal was still a Saint when he came over.

Blokes like Waitie and Higgo clearly play for the Blue and White jumper and were clearly Shinboners from day 1. Pittard and Polec are in the same boat currently too I think, especially Pittard.

I don’t begrudge Dal Santo for maintaining a lot of love for the Saints. After all, he played in 2(3) GF’s with them. However, he still added a lot for us. He was, arguably, the difference that ensured we got to a PF in 2014. He has always spoken well of the club. I don’t think he gets the love he deserves.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t begrudge Dal Santo for maintaining a lot of love for the Saints. After all, he played in 2(3) GF’s with them. However, he still added a lot for us. He was, arguably, the difference that ensured we got to a PF in 2014. He has always spoken well of the club. I don’t think he gets the love he deserves.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not saying I don't respect what he did on the field for us, in fact I quite like him as a player and as a person. However I feel he was always a Saint Kilda person, rather than a Shinboner, but don't have anything against him for that either, however because of that I don't feel the same vibe with him as those other blokes I named.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back