Opinion Who is your favourite current Essendon Player

Frazb

Senior List
Jun 26, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Hardest decision since 2000. But probably in this order.

Stringer
Raz
Smith
Daniher
Hurley
Tippa
Saad
Francis

No doubt shiel will enter this in 2019

Sep 28, 2007
AFL Club
Essendon
Merrett and Parish for me.

Vastly different contributors though. Would possibly be close to saying Fantasia if it wasn't for the love fest he gets from the media.

Mar 17, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tassie Devils
Can't go past Joe. So exciting to watch, and seems like he has a good personality. Like the way he seems to really enjoy playing footy.

Mick Hurley

When he goes into full beast mode we'll usually win.

Baggers will always have a spot close to my heart, if 22 played with his dedication we'd win most weeks

Jul 17, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Razzle Dazzle...love him because he reminds me of Mercuri, the special bond he has with guys like McKenna, and as mentioned before he is a barometer of the team.
So many guys I love at the moment...doing the lotto numbers I always have 13,26, 43 in there. If I’m doing lotto numbers based on all time faves 4,5,25,32 get a run.

Jul 6, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, Pacers
Hooker or Stringer.

Hooker is my most respected because of how much of a competitive beast he is, and his awkward movement has a certain charm.

Just thinking of Stringer makes me smile involuntarily. So *en exciting.

Sep 2, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Avs, Spurs, ManU, Raiders, BlueJays
Typically a fan of defenders before all else. Fletch was amazing. Hurley in the backline can hold up anybody on their best day.
But the quick mids are also great to watch, and probably my favourite current player, is Walla.
When they chase for 50+ metres and just buries their face in the ground wondering wth just happened. Hardly matters if we win, just monstering someone like that makes it all worth while

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Smith - came in, set the tackling record, won the B&F, snapped goals from everywhere including a GOTY contender.

Hurley - just when you think the opposition are in, Hurley swoops in and towels them up. Shoutout to Franklin and his “injury”.

Fantasia - a magician. He makes something of nothing and finds a way.

Molian

All Australian
Jul 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
AMT or Smith

But I guess if I had the option of making my own team Devon would be first selected every time.

So my answer is Devon Smith

I came to just type AMT and post reply then that happened so I guess the subconscious man love for Smith is pretty high.

Back