Toast Who is your favourite player on our list?

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if he is picked up by someone else, and I fear this is the last year with us for him, if the penny will drop and we might finally see what he could be. I just don't think it is going to be with us unfortunately.
I haven’t been paying close enough attention but I understand lists will have their numbers reduced. I suspect you are correct if he doesn’t turn up this year.

Who knows? Maybe he’s got a career beckoning teaching Muay Thai near the Golden Triangle.

Hard to go past Pendles. He's been so good for so long that we tend to take him for granted. Captain, Norm Smith medallist, six Copelands, six AAs, three Anzac Day medals, 300+ games, rarely injured, mature and responsible off-field. Amazing footballer.

Might add 'Premiership Captain' to his long list of achievements in 2020.:p

Yep, this. And when he gets the ball and you just know he isn't going to waste it.

I haven’t been paying close enough attention but I understand lists will have their numbers reduced. I suspect you are correct if he doesn’t turn up this year.

Who knows? Maybe he’s got a career beckoning teaching Muay Thai near the Golden Triangle.

At this stage nothing certain re:list reductions. But Sier needs to turn up this year regardless.

The question of realised/unrealised potential is an interesting one. I have no idea about Sier, but what if the preparedness to work harder/grind/concentrate, call it what you will, was considered a “talent” in and of itself?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

At this stage nothing certain re:list reductions. But Sier needs to turn up this year regardless.

The question of realised/unrealised potential is an interesting one. I have no idea about Sier, but what if the preparedness to work harder/grind/concentrate, call it what you will, was considered a “talent” in and of itself?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think it's referred to as "professionalism" and young Brayden is still a bit of an amateur I'm afraid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back