Opinion Who is your September team?

Remove this Banner Ad

I want Richmond to win the flag only slightly less than I want them to go out in straight sets. Have no interest in any other September team.
I hate Richmond. Hope the finish top 4 and lose both their finals. That would be better than a 1 point GF win.

I could deal with Adelaide V GWS GF and don't mind who wins. The rest, doesn't really interest me at all.

To be honest I'm pretty fed up with picking a September team that isn't the one I barrack for.

I'll support the Tigers as well this year. Perhaps the Crows as well.

I want Richmond to win the flag only slightly less than I want them to go out in straight sets. Have no interest in any other September team.

I find the prospect of their straight sets exit mouth watering.

On the other hand I would be ok with them winning if it wasn't for the face that their supporters will be overly arrogant for years to come. Bulldogs B2B ok with me. Otherwise forfeit 2017?

Think I will barrack for the umpires. I will cheer the free kicks paid; particularly the deliberate out of bounds, the forceful contact below the knees and other obscure offences like being too close to the protected area. I will have a footy record type document where, instead of players kicks and goals, I can record bounces, frees paid and 50 metre penalties paid. I will lobby BF for an umpires section and start threads which speculate on who will officiate any given game; who will pay the most free kicks and discuss who had the wittiest banter with players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea of Eddie Betts having a day out on GF day, and if that means Adelaide win the flag then so be it.

As for Richmond, I would prefer their pain to last just a bit longer...but if they actually get up then I'll probably feel happy for those long-suffering souls.

Knowone but if I had too it would be either Swans or Crows love to see Eddie kick a couple from the boundary deep into last qtr of GF

I like the idea of Eddie Betts having a day out on GF day, and if that means Adelaide win the flag then so be it.

As for Richmond, I would prefer their pain to last just a bit longer...but if they actually get up then I'll probably feel happy for those long-suffering souls.

Agree with Adelaide.

Also agree with Richmond. Want to see them win a final for the many that remained rusted on, but just think as a whole they'd be just too insufferable if they went all the way.

Also want to see Geelong embarrassed.

No team.

Straight to the form guide, just concentrating on horses running around.

That's just blissful.

Stuff every other team especially any team in the AFL other than Collingwood, I don't mind them

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back