Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShriekingShack

Senior List
Jun 9, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Tough question isn't it? Who will be the unlucky one to make room for Willie when he returns?

It won't be Ryan

It won't be Cripps

It obviously won't be JK, JD and Oscar

It won't be Petch when he's playing like this.

Who will it be?

Tough question isn't it? Who will be the unlucky one to make room for Willie when he returns?

It won't be Ryan

It won't be Cripps

It obviously won't be JK, JD and Oscar

It won't be Petch when he's playing like this.

Who will it be?
I don't think Rioli will be back for another month-is. Oscar and Petch should play out of their skins, however, at some point they may tire. I think one of the two comes out and then the competition is for that final spot, tall (Allen or Brander), medium (Waterman) or small (Petch or Venables). Just whoever is playing best and can execute defensively. They are all fairly flexible with solid forward craft, be it marking, hit up leads or on the deck.

You guys need to chill in Rioli.... It's a FIVE-SIX week injury. And with a foot it may take him 7 weeks. Alot can happen in 6 weeks. Injuries etc look at form till then.

But I'd suggest Masten out.

And rotate Rioli/Ryan through mid

It won’t be this week either, so who’s to say?

At full strength, it’s probably Petch or Masto, and Petch is doing more at the minute. Wouldn’t dream of dropping this version of Petch, hopefully he continues to build in the month plus until Rioli is back. You could throw a curve ball in and say Rotham/Cole but that would require going against our personnel numbers.

Good problem to have if Willie comes back while the rest of the team is at full strength, but this is projecting way too far down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back