Opinion Who missed out on the ND who you thought was a certainty?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont think it will be until probably mid-late feb at the earliest imo

They wwill breakup for Xmas and more likely Stack will go back to perth with a set of goals he would need to match for his return in jan for the camp at the gold coast.

Richmond will wait and see how he comes back and how he goes the next 6-8 weeks before making a call , He certainly ticks the boxes with talent its just can he maintain the discipline required and do the required level of work.

Kids going to have to work his a55 off and earn the spot

I do wonder how much effort the club'll put into him to keep him on the straight and narrow. A few WA boys might head home over XMass, and train together. Syd knows that he is on one-off chance. Also it's been encouraging (?) that a few people have posted in the thread on the tigers board that they/friend know him and he is a good kid. Whether that's just bulldust on the interwebs or real who knows. But I imagine the club will treat him as a special case to work with carefully. He seems to have clicked with the indigenous guys at the club, so might have strong support network at the Tigers and more than just a spot on the list to lose. If he succeeds he helps the Tigers and creates a future for himself. If he blows it he has a huge amount to prove to be draftable in 2019.

Seen a heap of him in recent years.

Very small (178cm iirc) with limited kicking (45m would be his range) would be a problem at the higher level.

Tremendous young man who runs all day but he is simply a smaller version of Michael Barlow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When the news came through it reminded me that I'd completely forgotten to get back to you on this. Thanks very much for the insight and that gelled with what I then read in one or two other places after your post.
Rapt for him that he will get a chance now, by the sounds of it there's a chance his skills won't measure up but at least he won't die wondering.
Cheers again:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back