Analysis Who plays as 2nd key forward in 2021?

Who plays the second key forward role in 2021?

• Charlie Comben

Votes: 41 50.0%
  • Josh Walker

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • Robbie Tarrant

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Tristan Xerri

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Ben Mckay

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • other-someone we trade or draft in

Votes: 5 6.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No not the brand of cricket bat.... Sam skinner

And also forgot TT! There really are lots of mobile meds and small options to complement the one or two talls

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Have we taken Skinner already? I thought he was training with us along with Flynn Appleby.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Have we taken Skinner already? I thought he was training with us along with Flynn Appleby.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Yes sorry jumped the gun slightly, should have added potentially! didn't mean we had officially taken more that we are giving him every opportunity to put his best knee fwd and giving us that additional tall. Also assuming he would be more useful fwd than back as have cover back. In terms of his knees while has done acl 3 times it is 3 yrs since his last in 2017... did in 2015,6,7.... has to be some positivity there

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Reckon skinner gets picked up if he makes it through the preseason and looks good.
Like from what I saw of him so far at training.
Maybe a skinner forward/campbell as ruck for the VFL side and as cover if injuries come for that tall position.

Xerri looks to be taken as 2nd tall alongside larkey and share ruck with goldy.
Has slimmed down a lot and looking a lot more mobile than I've seen in previous years, even when running and transitioning in drills.
A lot less awkward than he used to. We all know noble has spoken about running a double ruck situation too.

Reckon skinner gets picked up if he makes it through the preseason and looks good.
Maybe a skinner forward/campbell as ruck for the VFL side and as cover if injuries come for that tall position.

Has slimmed down a lot and looking a lot more mobile than I've seen in previous years, even when running and transitioning in drills.
A lot less awkward than he used to. We all know noble has spoken about running a double ruck situation too.
Yeah Skinner would be a strong chance now for that role

Xerri a big lock now for 2nd tall position if we decide to go that route.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be a good call to get him in the AFL side. Just need to balance that against getting sufficient ruck work to hone his craft. It's year 4 for him now, we can't just sit him in the VFL for another 2-3 years waiting for Goldstein to keel over.

He'd certainly be no worse there than Josh Walker.

A guy having three ACLs is the type that fills me with much confidence.
How I feel too but if you see him at training he's pretty imposing and runs/moves well.
Club will wait until march then give out contracts; will most likely be on 1 year to start with anyway.
Pure depth player unless he goes bang and starts scoring 60 goals+ in the VFL.

How I feel too but if you see him at training he's pretty imposing and runs/moves well.
Club will wait until march then give out contracts; will most likely be on 1 year to start with anyway.
Pure depth player unless he goes bang and starts scoring 60 goals+ in the VFL.
When he won the comp goal scoring Souva only kicked 40 something didn't he?

Walker easily.

If Taz still out I'd put him back though. Simply have to.

Our defenders are flakier than anything from Cadbury's.

Back