Game Day Who presents the Cup? 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a fan of Barty with the cup
Feels wrong
Hafey connection and Richo everyone’s favourite modern player were two awesome picks that felt like destiny.
barty feels like an arrogant choice and without a story

dont wanna get cocky thinking we’ll definitely win it so it might not even matter but still

Just feels off

Feels wrong
Hafey connection and Richo everyone’s favourite modern player were two awesome picks that felt like destiny.

dont wanna get cocky thinking we’ll definitely win it so it might not even matter but still

Just feels off

the qld only thing is a big restrictor i imagine

Feels wrong

Just feels off
Disagree and here's my take on it. Barty is a massive Tigers fan and having her present the cup is like making her the avatar for all the supporters out their that have done it tough, had to barrack from afar and yet still stumped up 100k in memberships. The club is having us, the supporters present the cup this year.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew you were joking, I just wanted to have a dig at Ottens for his treachery.

I notice that when Ottens moved to Geelong there was considerably less media whining about good players abandoning poor clubs to go to good ones than there was when Lynch came to Richmond.

On the other hand, nobody's complaining about Cameron moving to Geelong so I guess complaints about Lynch were just an inexplicable aberration.

Piss off Fev - your daughter already stalled Dan Rioli's progress and now this!
Where is VB_longneck

Anybody that pulls the “virtue signalling” line is a bit of a tool.
It’s pretty overblown really, in the grand scheme of things it’s not that important, let’s just win all I want to see is Cotch and Dimma holding the cup, don’t care who gives it to them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back