Nicco_jj

Bigfooty Kid
Apr 27, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars
Ok people. It's going to be a very long couple of months. We all rightfully get excited this time of year, but it can often be made a very difficult and frustrating to me due to what seems to be a flurry of posters who have a mysterious "source".

Now, I'm all for having a mysterious source... But when all these supposed sources start contradicting each other it can cause a bit of anxiety amongst some posters.

So, I'm proposing 2 things:

1. We name the posters on this board who have a proven track record of giving reliable info from their "source".

2. If any of us have a secret source, we tell everyone here. No, you don't have to reveal the sources identity, but maybe just saying you have one and telling us how reliable you think that source is would be good.
I. E. If I had one (I don't) I might say "i do, and it is someone who works for the list management of the club - so it's reliable". Or, "I do, but it is someone who I don't think would be always privy to list info... So they're more of an educated guesser - semi reliable".

So there you have it.
Who is your source? Do you have a source? Or is the only source you have a nice smokey hickory BBQ one?

Let us know!

Does it really matter???

It is the "silly season" treat it like that and you will not go :drunk: or :cry: or :mad:or :eek:!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to hear that some people have a genuine source,

also good to hear that some posters have been named as reliable,

exceptionally good to hear that a few posters have some good sauces,

concerning rumours circulating that Jmac is addicted to the sauce.

On the flip side we should name and shame the posters who "are 100% certain" of something and it turns out to be total bullshit.

If you aren't absolutely certain of something, there's a chance it won't come off, or are just making s**t up, don't post it as fact. Inexcusable

People with sources have posted that Kreuzer has passed a medical with Collingwood, has failed a medical with Collingwood, and hasn't done a medical at Collingwood.

As a trusting guy, I am forced to believe that they are all correct, and Kreuzer is a 5th dimensional being who exists in multiple states of existence simultaneously

my neighbours 1st cousins sisters auntys uncle grandfather who is related to bucks reckons this and that will happen.. wht a malakia re.

i do recall sitting next to an older couple in one game during the yr who said they used to live next door to des english ex carlton player.. i was like.. who gives a ffff reeeeeee

People with sources have posted that Kreuzer has passed a medical with Collingwood, has failed a medical with Collingwood, and hasn't done a medical at Collingwood.

As a trusting guy, I am forced to believe that they are all correct, and Kreuzer is a 5th dimensional being who exists in multiple states of existence simultaneously

Would explain how I hear Kreuzer has talent but never actually see it. It both exists and doesn't exist.

I had a source in 2012 and 2013 - my brother was hanging out fairly closely with a few of the players (high profile ones at that), a couple gone a couple still there.

He no longer hangs out with them, so I no longer have any source.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back