Resource Who really has a source?

Remove this Banner Ad

People with sources have posted that Kreuzer has passed a medical with Collingwood, has failed a medical with Collingwood, and hasn't done a medical at Collingwood.

As a trusting guy, I am forced to believe that they are all correct, and Kreuzer is a 5th dimensional being who exists in multiple states of existence simultaneously

Wow, no wonder we are contemplating paying so much for him.
We can drop him in the hole in defence as well as taking the centre bounce & creating some headaches up forward.
All at exactly the same time.

Sources are interesting. I have a few and some come and go. Sometimes you just get lucky, a player hooks up with a mate of yours and you get goss that way.

Other times you know a board member, or ex board member, ex players connected to their clubs. What people need to understand is that a rumor today can be spot on but then things change, hence why it does not happen. As you do not have a direct line you are dependent upon them coming to you in most cases.

The info on Danger and Bucks's future

Ok they are not a surprise at all but for people on here who think we might get Dangerfield, they are kidding themselves. He is not coming to Collingwood, I don't know if he will end up at another club other than Geelong but he will not be at Collingwood.

Buckley will be offered a contract extension during the summer.

Ok they are not a surprise at all but for people on here who think we might get Dangerfield they are kidding themselves. He is not coming to Collingwood, I don't know if he will end up at another club other than Geelong but he will not be at Collingwood.

Good!
Didn't want him anyway, (that how it's done Tigers?)

Ok they are not a surprise at all but for people on here who think we might get Dangerfield, they are kidding themselves. He is not coming to Collingwood, I don't know if he will end up at another club other than Geelong but he will not be at Collingwood.

In all seriousness, I said to a mate of mine last night, if we can get Treloar & Aish, we are better off than just Danger.

No Surprise about Dangerfield.

I am not 100% Behing Bucks getting a Contract Extension

No Surprise about Dangerfield.

I am not 100% Behing Bucks getting a Contract Extension

I was the same but then I realised that it would be a distraction if we have a coach who is out of contract during a football season.

If we fail to make the 8 next year I am sure the club can pay him out and we will part ways.

It's probably better if we sign him up and avoid the external distractions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness, I said to a mate of mine last night, if we can get Treloar & Aish, we are better off than just Danger.

I agree.

I would rather have an even spread that is full of talent and they can develop together than bring in a big name player.

You win premierships by having a good team and not having a superstar. Just look at what happened with Sydney last year. They get Buddy and all of a sudden they were suppose to be unstoppable and a certainty to win the premiership.

I love how we developed to win the flag in 2010. We drafted players and the grew together as a team over a few pre seasons, yes we added top up players but we never went after a big name player that took a large chunk of our salary cap.

I would prefer to see Aish and Treloar develop in to superstars with Adams. That midfield could be amazing in a few years.

I was the same but then I realised that it would be a distraction if we have a coach who is out of contract during a football season.

If we fail to make the 8 next year I am sure the club can pay him out and we will part ways.

It's probably better if we sign him up and avoid the external distractions.

Well yes and no. Yes it might stop them during the Pre-Season and Early round stop the Talking BUT if we start Losing would the Talk start anyway?

My source is usually spot on. He has given me the following:

1. Fyfe will not be at Collingwood next year.
2. L Hodge will remain at Hawthorn.
3. B Franklin is not feeling too good.

The guy has been spot on each time. I don't doubt him (or her) when they come forth with info!

I actually am friends with a daughter of a Collingwood member. Obviously won't mention the name.

Up until two months ago I wasn't able to get anything but the past few months I have managed to get information on Dangerfield and Buckley's future at Collingwood.
Is she hot?

My source is usually spot on. He has given me the following:

1. Fyfe will not be at Collingwood next year.
2. L Hodge will remain at Hawthorn.
3. B Franklin is not feeling too good.

The guy has been spot on each time. I don't doubt him (or her) when they come forth with info!

Love the sarcasm. But agree with your post. Some post an absolute certainty that has been in the media for months & say their source is strong. Gotta laugh. :)

Sources are interesting. I have a few and some come and go. Sometimes you just get lucky, a player hooks up with a mate of yours and you get goss that way.

Other times you know a board member, or ex board member, ex players connected to their clubs. What people need to understand is that a rumor today can be spot on but then things change, hence why it does not happen. As you do not have a direct line you are dependent upon them coming to you in most cases.

How about that the fact that people in clubs bullcrap and make definitive statements when its just their opinion or chinese whispers. Hence why sources are often wrong. I mean how often do coaches say they are super impressed with a player and he will play 200 gams for collingwood and they are dead wrong. Same thing probably happens with signing players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back