Think Tank Who really is "The greatest team of all?" - stake your claim here

Remove this Banner Ad

The best thing that could ever happen as far as record breaking attendances would be for a battle royale in prelims and GF appearances between Collingwood/Carlton/EssenDONE/Richmond - these are the genuinely greatest tribes/Clubs in AFL or any other sport in Australia. When the fans of these CLubs get a run on - they all bring a thunderous roar to the game - no other teams have that sort of raw passion going for them in the stands.

Premierships are a marketing ploy but we have 16 if it matters. When your club eventually builds a list with "stars on every line" you'll understand true greatness.

There's around 122 premierships but only one AFL record holder. We're so good we almost beat our own record for highest score in a match.

You just worry about the Crows this evening my friend.
We will see exactly where the Kardinia Klowns sit very soon my friend.
You thought Re-recruiting Barry Ablett will save you.
Well let me tell you something my friend, you have nothing on the Pies in terms of making grand finals - they are the masters of the Universe as we know it.
Eddie knows it, McGuane knows it, Daicos knows it and Monkhurst knew it

Combined with all my clubs other achievements in comparison the other 17 it would be an undisputed number 1

There's also the fact Geelong actually won the 1930 Grand Final. And probably should be awarded the 1995 premiership also.
No fear. It is undisputed.

Another Lazyboy own goal this thread. Deary me, the little fellow should just stick to putting crap on Hawthorn - he has some leverage there.

^ Typical catflog, doesn’t even know when his own club song was introduced because he only jumped on the bandwagon in 2007-2011

Might as well jump off now and avoid the rush

Now, any other nominations for GTOA?
The Cats would welcome even you, if you promise never to post graphics in our defence.

Don't hang s**t on winners who see the greatest club of all and want to join in.

You don't hear of Cats members switching to other teams, because we are a destination club, by the way.

Port recognized as Australia’s most successful club
AFL Commission accepts all clubs can acknowledge their success from outside the VFL-AFL competition

PORT Adelaide can now claim it is Australian football’s most-successful club with 37 flags - with AFL approval.
Port Adelaide's record is 37 titles - 36 SANFL premierships and one AFL flag in 2004.
I'm sure there's other Ammos clubs with better records than Port.

Graphics? You mean like this?
View attachment 700247

Collingwood?

Wasn't Felicity Kennett your number 1 ticket holder once upon a time?
Dunno. Who the * is she? I don't even know who our no. 1 is today, because they are completely irrelevant to actual football afficionados.

But yeah, those shitty graphics plus your ones that look like a screen shot of a spreadsheet...

Summary time. Nominations for GTOA to date are:

* Collingwood, for winning 15 flags and only 2 wooden spoons (#Saveloy Rockstar)
* Port Adelaide, for nothing in particular (#PAFC_1870) and fake news (#smithy7)
* University, for still having living supporters (#David Schwarz)
* Essendon, for shagging a goat (#zackah) and having the equal-most flags (#Wind Guard)
* Geelong, for winning 1 game by 119 points (#ChappyUK) and unspecified "achievements" (#benny78)
* Carlton, for having equal-most flags (#Wind Guard)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the **** is she?

Felicity Kennett... wife of Hawthorn President and former Victorian Premier Jeff Kennett

I don't even know who our no. 1 is today, because they are completely irrelevant to actual football afficionados

You mean like life-long Cats aficionado Daryl Somers who was born in Geelong to Cats supporters and was your #1 for 12 years before he stepped down from the position? :tearsofjoy:

Now you have Cat fan and Geelong schoolboy Robert Doyle, a former Melbourne Lord Mayor who resigned due to sexual harassment allegations, and some guy named Keith Fagg (NTTAWWT) who was the Mayor of Geelong

Yeah, gotta hate these irrelevant bandwagoner #1s :tearsofjoy:

yeah, those ****ty graphics plus your ones that look like a screen shot of a spreadsheet...

Congrats on finally working out that they're not actual spreadsheets :thumbsu:

spreadsheet1.jpg

Felicity Kennett... wife of Hawthorn President and former Victorian Premier Jeff Kennett

You mean like life-long Cats aficionado Daryl Somers who was born in Geelong to Cats supporters and was your #1 for 12 years before he stepped down from the position? :tearsofjoy:

Now you have Cat fan and Geelong schoolboy Robert Doyle, a former Melbourne Lord Mayor who resigned due to sexual harassment allegations, and some guy named Keith Fagg (NTTAWWT) who was the Mayor of Geelong

Yeah, gotta hate these irrelevant bandwagoner #1s :tearsofjoy:

Congrats on finally working out that they're not actual spreadsheets :thumbsu:

View attachment 700269
Jeff Kennett? Nope got nothing. Sounds like a crusty old conservative campaigner with no redeeming features, tbh.

Not surprised you know more about members and ticket holders than you do about the game. Don't know any of those Dee Aitches that you listed because they don't play footy.

Lol, you probably show your mum graphics of your friends, and graphics of your pet schmoodle licking its own butttt. The sort of thing a dumb as * millennial would say.

Oh, so one flag then?

Or can Vic AFL sides now claim their affiliates VFL side’s flags too?
Go and do some research ... it boils down that Port Adelaide can count its SANFL & AFL flags with the ALF Commissions approval .. is that plain enough for you.

^ What the Commission said was that they would "endorse the recognition of premierships and player statistics for the period 1870-1896, subject to them being delineated between the major competitions of the VFA and VFL"

You can't just add them together and say 'we have 37 flags now'. That's not what "acknowledging success from outside the VFL-AFL" means

Jeff Kennett? Nope got nothing...

lol
kennett.jpg

Last edited:
^ What the Commission said was that they would "endorse the recognition of premierships and player statistics for the period 1870-1896, subject to them being delineated between the major competitions of the VFA and VFL"

You can't just add them together and say 'we have 37 flags now'

lol
View attachment 700371
AFL Commission accepts all clubs can acknowledge their success from outside the VFL-AFL competitionAFL Commission accepts all clubs can acknowledge their success from outside the VFL-AFL competition
Lol, nope still doesn't ring a bell, goose. If your fat campaigner of a racist president wasn't such an annoying "look at me" loudmouth, I wouldn't know who he was either.

Irrelevant clubs don't demand recollection.

You mentioned the guy in 6 different posts but claim you don't know who he is - so you're either a liar or have Alzheimer's. Good comeback DH
Mate, I'm putting s**t on some other club in another thread. I don't have time for this crap.

You keep track of all the non footy players for me will ya?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back