Who reckons Fremantle should change their name to "Perth".

Remove this Banner Ad

homework_boy

Debutant
May 7, 2001
I don't but if one team changed to Perth, i'd perfer it to be Freo before the eagles. And who reckons the Freo jumpers are good... their green and purple and you have to agree that's no tradition or history there. No stripes, v's or lines, just a wannabe modern type geurnsey that turned out worse that my grandma's clothes.

you have got to be joking you don't have a clue you just don't know anything

fremantle is a great place therefore has a great footy team and you cannot call a team based in fremantle perth
but on the other hand the eagles are based in perth therefore if either team were to be called perth it would be the eagles

now about the gurnsey the historic symbol is the anchor sure it don't actually have a history before 95 in footy but the anchor is a historic symbol for fremantle

I demand you to be happy
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
<--- see those, go look at yourself in the mirror to see if you are smiling because I said I'd perfer Freo to be called Perth rather than the eagles, which should be a good thing. If u read a post on the eagles board a while ago I said why aren't eagles called perth because it's logical. But I like Freo better.

why should anyone change their name?
i reckon its fine how it is
and theres nothing wrong with the freo jumper, i think its pretty darn good

------------------
"Give McCabe a well deserved payrise"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back