Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShanBoi

Club Legend
Jun 27, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My strategy is basically not to load up with heaps of mega jumbo humungo superstars just yet. Eg Juddy. They are wayyyyyy to expensive and not likely to go up too much at this stage, more likey same or possibly down. So i have a few big guns, a few solid contributors, and a few potential money makers. I have 350k left in the bank at this stage.

Obviously players like Kosi and Darcy are awesome value. Everyone knows that, everyone will probably pick them up.

Who are some of the more unknown players on your list who could be diamonds in the rough?

Anyone who picks lloyd is an absolute idiot..... lol

i picked up lloyd i reckn he will have an injury free year.... lol... rischitelli at 340,000 absoulute bargain.. will get you your 80 plus points every week most likely 100 plus.

also look at nathan jones and chris johnson from dees as our young guns ready to step up, i can't really judge other clubs bargains but they are ours no doubt.

A bit of a smokey here but David Rodan at $150000 is a bargain IMO hes had a great preseason so far.

lol

yeah i have n. brown, alwyn davey and joel selwood. Swapping benny mcglynn for rischitelli

Rodan.. i realise he is cheap but he has always been a hack. will he get a game?

i picked up lloyd i reckn he will have an injury free year.... lol... rischitelli at 340,000 absoulute bargain.. will get you your 80 plus points every week most likely 100 plus.

also look at nathan jones and chris johnson from dees as our young guns ready to step up, i can't really judge other clubs bargains but they are ours no doubt.
Rischitelli is $394,000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive Got Both Alwyn Davey And Leroy Jetta On My Team, But I Wanna Get Rid Of One To Get Som1 Better...
Out Of Those 2 Which One Shud I Keep...who Will Play Most Games???

Adam Ramanauskas
Nathan Thompson

And before you start calling me low and gutless and crap, this is the competition that had Phil Matera as one of the players you could pick last year.
Mate of course, he was listed last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back