Who said Russia Today was garbage?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Aris seemed fairly balanced on the Rattansi program.

Try watching it sometime
Ben Aris' first article (via search) is in the Moscow Times titled:

Putin Is a Victim of His Own Success​

One article oh my gosh.

With an ambiguous headline
Well you're desperate to defend the RT, and the article (not just the headline) is quite glowing on Putin's economic impact on Russia - even ignoring the fact it's not an RT article.

Again, my post above is proven accurate - RT does not criticise Putin as it publishes pro-Putin propaganda. Relying on it as a news source is dubious.

Well you're desperate to defend the RT, and the article (not just the headline) is quite glowing on Putin's economic impact on Russia - even ignoring the fact it's not an RT article.

Again, my post above is proven accurate - RT does not criticise Putin as it publishes pro-Putin propaganda. Relying on it as a news source is dubious.

Putin has had a very good impact on the Russia economy .

Putin realised pretty early on that so long as the economy is stable and people's daily lives are improving, they'll overlook all the corruption.
Murdering any journos that report on it also helps a fair bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how the none Russians who are reporters and newsreaders at RT are feeling about reading out Russian propaganda on a kremlin funded news channel.

There some posters on her bleating about government interference in having to wear masks. Staunch 'libertarians'.

Who showed no self awareness in posting propaganda from Russian state media.

Those same posters often said "Putin would take Ukraine in a day if he really wanted it".

Any non Russian who works for RT should be arrested when they return to their own countries if they have do for war crimes, which they are doing by pumping out Russian propaganda.
Remember the Brits hung Lord Haw Haw for presenting Nazi propaganda

Rumors suggest that Putin has hit the grog hard in recent years and as we all too much grog pickles the brain and certainly has in Putins case
A drunk Russian? Well I never...

Yes comrade. Here's an updated list of RT criticisms of Putin in the past decade:
That list is incomplete. Here are a few more I found:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back