Opinion Who should be Bucks' mentor?

Remove this Banner Ad

IMO, we need someone who Bucks will listen to and who has a clear strategy for building a winning game plan and culture. Who though?
The obvious ones are Bomber, Clarkson, Roos, with only Bomber any likelihood of being interested/available.

Gubby Allen

Ducks for cover.............

IMO, we need someone who Bucks will listen to and who has a clear strategy for building a winning game plan and culture. Who though?
This sounds awfully like what a coach should be.

BT will be a great mentor for him when he starts his commentary career next year.

You mean, Nathan's going to by-pass going back to the special comments role he had from 2008-09 and go straight into play-by-play?

Oh boy, wowee! THIS MOB ARE JUST GETTING NUTTED IN THE MIDDLE!!!

Buckley doesn't need a mentor imo, he has done a great job, but I would think he could learn alot from Michael Voss.

Even that legend Tony Shaw.

Buckley doesn't need a mentor imo, he has done a great job, but I would think he could learn alot from Michael Voss.

My second choice was Jesse White :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guss Hiddinko_O:D

But a genuine suggestion could be someone like Craig Bellamy.

The guy has achieved an amazing amount, and looking at his ability to communicate, galvanise and develop teams - that is the sort of skill set lacking in a guy like Bucks I reckon.

I am one of the few that doesn't think Bucks is that bad strategically or tactically - I think it's his inability to teach, instruct and get what's in his head onto the field through his players that is his issue. What comes out is at times a mess that doesn't reflect what he is actually wanting the players to do. That is his responsibility and he is not good at it IMO.

Easier to sacrifice the mentor if it goes pear shaped ;) can never have too many escaped goats
I have a hobby farm & I want goats but I don't want those escaped varieties.

I want bore (sp?) goats but I'm guessing they are the pre cursor to escape goats, what to do!?

Jesus could have done with a mentor.

Is that because he didn't turn it into beer?

I have no problem with wine by the way mate. :D

P.S Had a beautiful meal at Supermaxi in Nth Fitzroy tonight with the family......do yourself a favour people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back