• Marcus Bontempelli

• Jordan Roughead

• Jackson Macrae

• Lachie Hunter

• Shane Biggs

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

With the news that Bob will likely annouce his retirement tomorrow, the captiancy is open for the future in any case.

Do we give it to Wood who handled 2016 on field? Do we give it to a young player like the Bont who shows signs of a leader? Even to another old head like Morris?

I would be thinking the former line of thinking. Of course, our opinions are likely formed from the outside looking in.

Wood, without a doubt. He was sublime as our Premiership skipper. Get a good preseason, surgery free u der his belt and we'll see him back at his best and leading the way.

I'd give it to Bont now.
He's carrying the team most weeks now.
It will be the making of him.

Woods is clearly capable and deserving to lead us on the field as he has already done so for most of last year, to a premiership no less. He Deserves to Officially hold the Captaincy. I'd let Bont grow a couple more years, then crown him Bont the Subjugater and unleash Bonti's Bulldogs upon the unclean masses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bont. Could be the longest serving captain of our football club. Be the face and identity of the club. He will not struggle because he does not struggle. With anything. Except set shot goal kicking.

Bont for me. Love Woody, but captaincy will take Bont to the next level (if that's possible). Time for Bont to take charge and bring the next generation through. He inspires, he leads, he takes responsibility and that's what you want in a leader.

I reckon Woody will be perfect as that experienced senior head to guide Bont along the way. We're lucky to have them both really.

Wood
{daylight}
Wood again
{more daylight}
Caleb Daniel

Bont does not need more pressure next year as we rebuild however he will be captain, not just yet please.

Yeah, Caleb for captain - our pre-game huddles would be unique!

images

Woods is clearly capable and deserving to lead us on the field as he has already done so for most of last year, to a premiership no less. He Deserves to Officially hold the Captaincy. I'd let Bont grow a couple more years, then crown him Bont the Subjugater and unleash Bonti's Bulldogs upon the unclean masses.
The single greatest sum up i have ever seen :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back