Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Marc McGowan

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • Scamper the Cat

Votes: 78 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I see us losing to port by 100+ on Friday night, then losing to the Blues the week after. That should be enough to get it done. From there I would let Shaw coach the rest of the year. Being the newest to come he isn’t tainted with the Scott sickness. From there a full scale search can commence. Doing it so early in the season will mean we have time to review and evaluate everyone. Once we have done that we can then give it to Sam Mitchell.

In that time sure there have been some dominant sides, but the Dogs and the Tigers were able to win a flag after nearly hitting rock bottom. Winning flags certainly isn't easy, but I am personally sick of supporting a coach who excuses poor performances and settles for mediocrity.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I was being aahhh, what’s the word? Sarcastic!

Anyone under the clarkson regime.. Mitchel is bound to take over at Hawthorn, perhaps he may take over sooner and we push for Clarko., otherwise Ratten? Bangers Harvey? Hey look on the bright side, we cant get any lower right about now

"I am coaching a group that, as a whole, is the best character group I have ever coached. They are a fantastic group of men and I know they're going to make you proud in 2019."
"Some might say it's about proving people wrong, but really it's just about executing what we've been working on in the pre-season. And I know that if we can (do that), season 2019 looks fantastic for us."
- Brad Scott, 6 March 2019

Are we all proud? Surely needs to held to account around this? Now saying we didn’t think internally we’d improve as it’s part of a bigger rebuild.

Sorry for intrusion obviously feel your pain we've had 4 coaches in the time Brad's been coach all have been crap jury out on Fagan but I'd be in hodges ear sound out if interested or not just a thought will leave you be cheers good luck rest of season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This, rather a coach fresher out of the game who can relate more to the players

Mitchell and Hayes the 2 to get
Sumich, wAlked away from the Dockers because of Lyon and is doing a top job with the WA academy. He can step up straight away.

I see us losing to port by 100+ on Friday night, then losing to the Blues the week after. That should be enough to get it done. From there I would let Shaw coach the rest of the year. Being the newest to come he isn’t tainted with the Scott sickness. From there a full scale search can commence. Doing it so early in the season will mean we have time to review and evaluate everyone. Once we have done that we can then give it to Sam Mitchell.
You won't be poaching our coach in waiting.......

Sorry for intrusion obviously feel your pain we've had 4 coaches in the time Brad's been coach all have been crap jury out on Fagan but I'd be in hodges ear sound out if interested or not just a thought will leave you be cheers good luck rest of season
Yeah Hodge I want as an assistant to Mitchell next year
With another experienced assistant like Montgomery

No more free apprenticeships for assistant coaches.

We should go for an experienced AFL coach, at least for the short term.

So effectively Ratten or who ever else gets sacked?

So effectively Ratten or who ever else gets sacked?

Is it your intention to misrepresent me, or are you only aware of one living ex AFL senior coach?

No more free apprenticeships for assistant coaches.

We should go for an experienced AFL coach, at least for the short term.

In recent times that narrows it down to the likes of Ratten, Williams, Harvey, Leppitsch, Knights, Neeld, Sanderson, McKenna, Voss, Primus, Roos & Hird.

Not too many of those inspire me. I wouldn’t be against Ratten though. Smart footballer.

I doubt we’ll be able to poach any other coaches from other clubs.

Back