Votes: 15 13.4%
  • Marc McGowan

Votes: 19 17.0%
  • Scamper the Cat

Votes: 78 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Let Crock manage and let Aker do all the coaching stuff. I'll admit it's a boom or bust scenario but the status quo is vanilla. We are verging on irrelevancy with the way we are being "led" atm

Mate, Brad Scott is draining the football sexy from my life but making Jason Akermanis our coach based on him being an "exciting" person would be like quitting your job to get rich doing affiliate marketing of $10,000 water filters on Instagram.

A "nutjob" sums up why no team at this level will give him a chance. He mentioned last week on "the front bum" that he's been available for awhile but he thinks he's had the line put through his name as his phone doesn't ring despite letting clubs know he has an interest in assistant coaching.
Has he been on I'm a celebrity get me out of here yet?

Get him back.
I recall once after north lost to whorethorne, thinking that Brady was nowhere near as talented as his brother. But as his career developed he showed the benefit of hard work and learning from the experience he had gained.

Brady was a terrific player and I have no doubt he could be an excellent development coach.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We stood no chance of retaining him in 2013. They would have doubled his salary easily.
It was Simmos influence. 2 grand finals and a premiership later and where the **** are we?!
https://m.afl.com.au/news/2014-02-07/only-for-simmo-brady-rawlings-toughest-call

That article is painful to read 5 years on.

The three-time best and fairest winner believes the best lesson he ever got from Pagan was when he was dropped from the team for not retaliating against Daryn Cresswell after the Sydney Swans veteran whacked Rawlings and then alerted the umpires to send him off under the blood rule.

Lol. Basically the diametric opposite of the opposition player fluffer we have in the box these days.

I recall once after north lost to whorethorne, thinking that Brady was nowhere near as talented as his brother. But as his career developed he showed the benefit of hard work and learning from the experience he had gained.

Brady was a terrific player and I have no doubt he could be an excellent development coach.
Already been a dev coach at north, and midfield coach at wce, list management his thing.....champion bloke though

Anyone for Aker? Is a football genius, complete nutjob but would bring some flair to the team. Plus he always wears his heart on his sleave. I'd love to have him as an interim coach for the rest of the year.

No he seems like a moron.

Anyone for Aker? Is a football genius, complete nutjob but would bring some flair to the team. Plus he always wears his heart on his sleave. I'd love to have him as an interim coach for the rest of the year.
Just don't invite him to a club golf day!
But got a football brain but I hear his moving back to QLD

Back