Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
Thanks Scamper says:
4954.jpeg

Julian Assange has had plenty of time to put together a game plan. And a plan B.

I don’t know if this has been covered before ,( haven’t been around too long) but isnt Assange a BFNAAK?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope I don’t get lambasted for this, because any idea at this time is a good idea

One from left field.

Would it be worth keeping an eye on Choco Williams at Werribee this year?

See how he adapts to the ever changing modern game?

Yes he’s been out of the AFL system for a couple of years, but i know he wants back into an AFL club, doesn’t tolerate fools or bullshit , maybe brings the right ingredients for our current crop of players??

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
I hope I don’t get lambasted for this, because any idea at this time is a good idea

One from left field.

Would it be worth keeping an eye on Choco Williams at Werribee this year?

See how he adapts to the ever changing modern game?

Yes he’s been out of the AFL system for a couple of years, but i know he wants back into an AFL club, doesn’t tolerate fools or bullshit , maybe brings the right ingredients for our current crop of players??

He's an absolute nutcase. Would make some players laugh and others cry.

So it's a definite 'yes' from me.

I don't think the "under prepared" narrative is right.

We are playing a completely different style of footy and you can see players fighting their instincts to implement it at times.

I think we needed the heat of proper H&A footy to really understand the weaknesses of the game and where we are likely to fall down. Its unfortunate for Scott that its come at a time he needs immediate success and he's also been struck with some "talking s**t to the media" virus. Even yesterday's game showed a level of improvement in that we looked to shut the game down (too early probably) and worked hard to do it in a way we haven't really been able to manage before.

One game doesn't make a season tho. We still need to beat * next week (then PA, then Carlton.) If we can get to that point the season won't be a write off.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m not sure what it was like at the ground but I still have some concerns defensively on occasion the crows were able to kick the ball to open men that should have been covered (the zone defence is either insufficient or being executed poorly) now whether it was the crows not taking advantage of the free men or that the crows were rolling the dice, it’s hard to tell but particularly when we turned the ball over it looked like a better side could have slaughtered us

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
peeps do realise the Crows are 14th on the ladder and for good reason?

Answering the OP- someone who doesn't require the players to love and admire him for his modern take on all things professional sport. someone who would admit into their tenth year that they're probably not the right coach to take the club out of mediocrity.

Someone honest enough to not say after winning their first game of the season, " we can build from here". Someone who'd state last nights intensity is required every week and if any player drops off from that he'll get dropped.

Apr 27, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't think the "under prepared" narrative is right.

We are playing a completely different style of footy and you can see players fighting their instincts to implement it at times.

I think we needed the heat of proper H&A footy to really understand the weaknesses of the game and where we are likely to fall down. Its unfortunate for Scott that its come at a time he needs immediate success and he's also been struck with some "talking s**t to the media" virus. Even yesterday's game showed a level of improvement in that we looked to shut the game down (too early probably) and worked hard to do it in a way we haven't really been able to manage before.

One game doesn't make a season tho. We still need to beat * next week (then PA, then Carlton.) If we can get to that point the season won't be a write off.
Yes, if we win the next three sure, the season will not be a write off. But we should have beaten Hawks too.
In 75 we started 0 and 4, in 76 1 and 3, in 99 1 and 3. So you can overcome a slow start and win Premierships (or make GF)
Of course, we are a different side to those teams, so its unlikely. The only thing that gives me hope is that BS knows that an early contract this time will not be forthcoming and he seems to be better under direct pressure.
Then again, he should have known that at the start of the season too.
What is it that I'm trying to say? I don't really know!

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why not Dermie, there's nothing he doesn't know.
I don't reckon Dermie has a clue how much he knows about any subject until he opens his mouth. By the time he's half way through yabbering about any particular topic, he then realises he is a ******* expert and next minute, he feels the overwhelming urge to let everybody else know by banging on and on just to prove how much of a genius he is.

At least, that's what the voices in his head tell him to do.

Back