Who should coach Freo in 2020

Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hornets, Mariners, Falcons
Assuming that Adelaide's job is vacant, I'm going for Don Pyke

Adelaide aren't a badly coached side, 2017 Crows were one of the best sides I'd seen in a hot minute, but the I think the club lost it's identity after being embarrassed in the grand final. He's a good coach and giving him a 2-3 year deal might produce better results than a rookie coach.

If Pyke's not gone then Caracella is my number 1 choice, or Adam Kingsley. Like both blokes quite a lot

Becky2Belts

Senior List
May 9, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ross Lyon because it’s never as bad as it looks and there’s a lot of green shoots and what about that umpire, gee he was bad, and also if we’d just kicked a little bit better and.....

Ross is gone. I don’t know who the promising coaches coming up are, but give it to a first timer. New coaches aren’t afraid to make mistakes, they seem to be far less risk averse. Break some eggs and try to make something of this list before we waste Fyfe and Walters, and the Hills bail. Let’s see what we have in these kids instead of working out whether or not they can play off the half back like

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Brad Scott? But he has had the same track record as Ross albeit longer time coached. We need someone fresh, new that can deliver with the list we have not with what we should be doing. I hate that about Ross, the gameplan/players plays to his view regardless of who it is. Now is the time to play the list to natural ability and build that up.

Honestly, if he is ready, I wouldn't mind J-Lo coming home. He did well at the Eagles and turned Collingwood's forward line around. I would like some young blood instead of going for some experience.

Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Honestly, if he is ready, I wouldn't mind J-Lo coming home. He did well at the Eagles and turned Collingwood's forward line around. I would like some young blood instead of going for some experience.
Yes please. Bell would’ve contact him. Would definitely play under him. He’s fresh and knows a lot about the game

Back