Who should I support?

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I just came across the ravens..... their history looks good since 1996..... what are those campaigners like?

Apr 11, 2002
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, Georgia.
Oh and just quickly, are the bears rubbish?

Always liked the Bears, probably would have been my team if Randall Cunningham hadnt come along. Have been trash for a while but showed signs this season, QB an issue tho. I see a recurring theme here...

Ravens, good choice, strap yourself in, their current QB is as likely to flame out as he is to play long term, probably more so.

Might regret jumping off the 9ers tho, willing to bet they are the ones going places out of that group.

Len Nicodemo

Cancelled
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
someone should start a thread - "Which Team Should I NOT Support".

That way can just eliminate them all from a prospective fans enquires.

NOT SUPPORT....
Patriots
Broncos
Steelers
Cowboys
Giants
Bengals
49ers
Packers
Falcons
Panthers
Saints
Rams (after yesterdays SB)
But some of those sides are really quite good?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
But some of those sides are really quite good?
its not about picking a good team. not about picking a team that gives you championships. there are reasons why those teams ive listed are bad to support. as in their fans, culture, league favoritism, and such. uncool teams basically.

Please indulge me in why the Panthers aren't cool GG?

Apart from the championships we are the much sexier version of the Ravens.its.. The leagues best black QB ( Russell Wilson is native american as much as he is black), black uniforms that actually look decent, didn't steal our team from Cleveland, fan base doesn't idol any known murders.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Please indulge me in why the Panthers aren't cool GG?

Apart from the championships we are the much sexier version of the Ravens.its.. The leagues best black QB ( Russell Wilson is native american as much as he is black), black uniforms that actually look decent, didn't steal our team from Cleveland, fan base doesn't idol any known murders.
your city/region is why.

Back