Prediction Who should replace Scully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not very glamorous but our wing rotations to start the year will likely be

Phillips, Shiels and Morrison.

728b7db53a72ce247ad7add289011f34.gif

I don’t think anyone is expecting a centre line of downie, Finn, day all season - that’s just silly. If Clarko approaches selection like last year we wouldn’t even see it once during a game (unless forced due to an injury crisis) - was far too skewed to picking experienced players.

I don’t think anyone is expecting a centre line of downie, Finn, day all season - that’s just silly. If Clarko approaches selection like last year we wouldn’t even see it once during a game (unless forced due to an injury crisis) - was far too skewed to picking experienced players.

Let's hope he has a change of heart and starts the rebuild

Phillips, Shiels, Morrison.

Moore rotating through a high half forward position.

Cousins bench/wing/mid rotation.

These are safe predictions not taking into account somebody coming out of nowhere to take a spot in there (CJ, Downie, Day for example).

JOM for my money, never became the clearance beast he looked like he could become, but he still works so well in the contest. Jaeger is such a good field kick and has underated acceleration. if JOM gave up centre square appearences, it leaves more room for Cousins and Wingard at the bounces.

Phillips as the fat side winger and JOM as the skinny side winger. Mitchell, Worpel, Shiels in the centre bounce. Wingard making appearances from the forward line, Cousins and Moore from the bench.

Not an awful midfeild, great age profile, looking forward to see Cousins and Moore string some games together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morrison would be the easy cop out choice, finn downie Day or Moore is the choice with upside that could pay off. We know what Morrison is, a decent squad player. Should only be getting games due to injuries or suspension.

We don’t need Jetta, play one of Moore finn shiels day omeara greaves on the wing. Jetta is washed.

Interesting take. I don’t mind it, but he’s getting on a bit.
Agree. I like it from the perspective that he's AFL experienced cover and he'd still be good enough to keep those young players vying for that wing spot honest.

He'd essentially be able to set a higher standard for the role than if it was simply vacant for whichever sub-10 gamer was performing better at BHH.

Not very glamorous but our wing rotations to start the year will likely be

Phillips, Shiels and Morrison.

Hopefully Moore and Downie can develope fast.

I think at some point Downie is likely to develop into an inside midfielder. I like the idea of Moore on the wing. That could be a new role for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back