Prediction Who should we take with pick 2?

Who do you want at pick 2?

• Riley Thilthorpe

Votes: 16 6.6%
  • Elijah Hollands

Votes: 111 45.7%
  • Logan McDonald

Votes: 86 35.4%
  • Will Phillips

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Denver Grainger-Barras

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stringer is a terrific footballer.
I have NFI why he is placed in same category as JDG.

He's been good for aessendon by any metric.

A good player, he was ******* 17 y.o schoolgirls. That's called rape in most industries...

Phillips is the safe option- will pretty much be a guaranteed 250 games player with a consistent level.
We need to go for a player that has the ability to be top 5 player in the comp.

My top 5

Hollands
DGB
Phillips
McDonald
Thrilly

That's my order too. If Adelaide take Hollands, we should take DGB and stick him in the Goal Square.

A good player, he was ******* 17 y.o schoolgirls. That's called rape in most industries...

Age of consent is 16 in Victoria unless he was caring for her or was her teacher.

It raises a whole slew of character and morality questions but calling it rape if they both consented and being with the lawful limits is defamatory.

If we were concerned with replacing Brown we would have kept him.
We could have traded Brown knowing there was an upgrade available in the draft. We knew we were going to finish 17/18 a long way out and knew there were two big quality tall forwards available. I reckon we traded Brown for a whole raft of reasons and this likely to be one of them. The hole in the list is KPFs and there are unlikely to be any quality ones at pick 11 & apparently not early next year either.

Age of consent is 16 in Victoria unless he was caring for her or was her teacher.

It raises a whole slew of character and morality questions but calling it rape if they both consented and being with the lawful limits is defamatory.

Sir this is a thread about who we should take with pick 2

Errr what kind of people have sex with underage girls, the worst carey has done was sleeping with someone else's wife........who was an adult.

Yes very much so, our pick 2 could one day become a superstar. It would be very rare and we we be very lucky if he could be nearly as good as martin. But he is more likely someone like de goey or stringer. Just hope that someone like holland has better personal qualities.

The worst dusty had done was pointing his chopstick at someone and this was back in 2012 and he was 21. I've done far worse things by that age....

Yes very much so, our pick 2 could one day become a superstar. It would be very rare and we we be very lucky if he could be nearly as good as martin. But he is more likely someone like de goey or stringer. Just hope that someone like holland has better personal qualities.

The worst dusty had done was pointing his chopstick at someone and this was back in 2012 and he was 21. I've done far worse things by that age....

Dustin Martin was aggressively provoked in that incident and that's the reason why police refused to take any action. I trust that Hollands or Phillips or whoever we draft will not turn out to be a s**t bloke like Stringer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dustin Martin was aggressively provoked in that incident and that's the reason why police refused to take any action. I trust that Hollands or Phillips or whoever we draft will not turn out to be a sh*t bloke like Stringer.

and or De Goey. He is up for assault charges in 2021 right?

Sleeping with underage boys?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Errr what kind of people have sex with underage girls, the worst carey has done was sleeping with someone else's wife........who was an adult.

I think you need to fact check a few of these statements...

Thats a corker of a list GR..

Lappin, Wells, Kelly, Brayshaw, Pettraca, Thomas, Roughy, Haselby, Ottens, Coniglio, Ball, Nic Nat, Taranto and even Where’s Trent?...
Yep, it is.

Kingy gave me a like for this tweet. Hopefully it may change his tune on trading pick 2.

Yep, it is.

Kingy gave me a like for this tweet. Hopefully it may change his tune on trading pick 2.

Pick 6 is a bit nawsty. So if we did trade with GC for pick 5, it becomes 6 due to JUH. I think we'd best bid on Campbell and habd him the curse so we take 7 where it gets back on track.. :thumbsu:

cantstopnowsomeoneiswrongontheinternet.jpg

I disagree with the concept of splitting pick 2.

There is an exciting KPF in McDonald.
There is an exciting KPD in DGB.
There is one of the most complete midfielders in Phillips
There is an exciting Ruck/Fwd prospect in Thilthorpe.
There is an exciting X-Factor Fwd/Mid prospect in Hollands

One of those 5 will be gone before our pick. We have a high probability of getting a marquee player with pick 2. Add that to LDU and that is exciting. We may end up with two very good players instead if we split our pick, but the probability of getting a marquee player diminishes.

We have a lot of promising young players but I think we need the highest quality type of players to build the side around.

Back