Who smiled when Rory laid out Danger?

Remove this Banner Ad

There were some mixed feelings during that incident.
Initially I was a bit anxious for Danger seeing him fall and both arms raised, it looked like a bad concussion.
Then my mind went to Rory and then feelings became ecstatic, maybe even a little aroused, seeing how hard Rory attacks the football.
Then when Danger jumped up, unhindered, the usual feelings of deja vu...where have I seen before this fine piece of Oscar-worthy performance?

I've been waiting for this exact moment for years.

Eat s**t flog.

A like isn't enough, it gets a quote.

"Eat s**t flog"

I'm gonna watch the replay when i get home... I'm going to enjoy it

iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif

Who didn't smile? It was one of the best moments of the season, maybe the best.

And I'm someone who still has a soft spot for Dangerfield... as long as he has less success than we do :D

I'm someone who doesn't like the venom against Dangerfield. On the other hand to see our best midfielder go head to head and come out on top put a smile to my face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Booed by those who once loved him, even as he lay on the turf after Sloane’s attempt at decapitation, arms spread wide, Christ-like, every inch the fallen saviour.”
It was so brilliant. I was in a Geelong bay and said "he riseth from the dead" and even they all laughed. So good. What a win

Dont know about smiled but thought it was two bulls going into the ring and one coming out making me bloody proud. He is our heart and soul sloaney but not many players would have got up. Ok it probably did bring a smile.

Typical of Dangerflop though, he could of put a teammate first for once and called Menzel in and protected him and it would of been a simple mark, but no, he has to go full hero ball and spoil his own teammate.

I know he then stuffed up the kick, but how amazing was that Hartigan HTB on Danger? The crowd went insane hahaha what a moment!
Nearly the best play of the night for mine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back