• Pick 26 Liam Ryan

• Pick 31 Bailey Fritsch

• Pick 38 Jack Petruccelle

• Pick 45 James Worpel

• Pick 57 Gryan Miers

• Pick 76 Matt Guelfi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He doesn't play for Hawthorn. This thread has been manufactured by a Hawthorn fan to talk about Worpel
Boy do you sound like the typical embittered Carlton fan we see so often on this forums!

How exactly have I "manufactured" a discussion of James Worpel? I didn't mention him in my OP and merely listed him in the poll along with eleven other valid choices. If the conversation has trended in the Worpel direction its probably because he's one of the best steals of this particular draft, which happens to be this thread topic.

Would you perhaps be a little less salty if I included Paddy Dow in the poll?

Boy do you sound like the typical embittered Carlton fan we see so often on this forums!

How exactly have I "manufactured" a discussion of James Worpel? I didn't mention him in my OP and merely listed him in the poll along with eleven other valid choices. If the conversation has trended in the Worpel direction its probably because he's one of the best steals of this particular draft, which happens to be this thread topic.

Would you perhaps be a little less salty if I included Paddy Dow in the poll?
Honestly, this thread is purposefully designed to discuss Worpel. Well done you have one talented kid. Great...we are all so happy for you
Arrogant hawks

Miers will go past Worpel (who is incredibly overrated)
I don't think many Geelong posters like yourself RedVest4 rate James Worpel. Maybe that's why Stephen Wells passed on him, speaking of overrated.

Who, outside the top 10 draft picks, was the steal of the 2017 draft? Its already shaping up as a great year with plenty of future stars recruited surprisingly far down the order.

(please note Tim Kelly has not been included in the poll given he's a mature age player Geelong will lose at the end of the year)
I love how you put in a note that excludes the answer to give Worpel a better shot at winning.

I voted Miers because the clear winner Kelly wasn't available. Something about Gryan in key moments, he was impressive in the PF.

Noah Balta is still a spud

lol.

Noah Balta is still a spud

You spelled superstar incorrect

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 10 in b and f - in a flag - playing kpp - as a teenager = spud?

Balta consistently smashed the games best fwds

Smashed? In a year where next to no KPF averaged more than two goals a game? Spare me. The kid has promise no doubt but * me the circle jerking from Richmond fans is ridiculous

Liam Ryan
Tim Kelly
Oscar Allen
Noah Balta
Gryan Miers

Liam Ryan
Tim Kelly
Oscar Allen
Noah Balta
Gryan Miers
Any love for Ben Paton?

Back