flggr Who was your most hated/disliked player growing up ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Hunter for west coast.

I also reckon Brandon Maynard is the biggest flog in the AFL. Reckons he's the sickest campaigner alive, I got news for you bro you're an insufferable flog. I'm gonna let him know how much of a deadshit he is next time he comes to the SCG, I'll probably make him cry. Watching that campaigner carry on after the grand final was the most cringe s**t I've ever seen on a footy field
Hopefully he can recover from this brutal punishment

I had long since "grown up" but I still hated "Dobber" Osborne with a passion...
thumbnail.php

His dobbing was duly repaid by Billy Brownless with an avalanche of 1st quarter goals in the '95 Qualifying Final
Richard Osborne was my first favourite player.... Until he left Fitzroy 😡

Compared to your ‘like’ list this is hilarious 😂

Yeah well, I am who I am lol.
Admittedly I couldn't remember how to spell koutafedies and Silvangi and I know I still have spelt koutas name wrong. But they are on there too lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

/yawn

How many games you think Silvagina III will play next season?
Probably not many. Hopefully McKay does some second ruck training in the Summer and TDK body matures that little bit extra so that our ruck combo is TDK/McKay and we don't need Pitto and Silvagni - as serviceable as they can be.

cos they were cheats or thugs

Silvagni
tony liberatore
brereton (but not any longer)
rodney grinter
David rhys jones.
greg williams
worsfold
archer

cos they were massively overrated or just plain annoying
paul kelly
silvagni
buckley
stephen kernahan.
darrin bewick.

cos they were cheats or thugs

Silvagni

tony liberatore
brereton (but not any longer)
rodney grinter
David rhys jones.
greg williams
worsfold
archer

cos they were massively overrated or just plain annoying
paul kelly
silvagni
buckley
stephen kernahan.
darrin bewick.
Which one is Silvagni and where is Milburn?

Growing up in the 1970's I hated Mal Brown because his card kept turning up in packs of Scanlens chewy and no one wanted to trade for him, I ended up with like 4. Also he hit an ump. Smug thug.

Didn't much like Matthews as a player, he was a professional thug. Not a psycho, not a payback merchant, he hit other players to hurt them and make his side win, there's something very wrong about that. Real psychos like Carl Ditterich or Fabulous Phil or Robby Muir ran out each Saturday and chose violence. We bayed, we howled, they were the animals in all of us.

Matthews wanted to win so badly it was cringeworthy. Very honest hard working person, cleared a lot of bulldust out at my club, and at Brisbane.

As an adult it was Milne. You cannot lie on a footy field. You can fool the umps, con your opponent but the Crowd Knows. We knew what he was and what he did.

Which one is Silvagni and where is Milburn?
Silvagni constantly scragged and infringed players far off the ball to ridiculous levels. They literally had to change the interpetation of the rules because it became ridiculous to see the ball kicked into a foward line where both silvagni and his opponent were already on the ground beofre the ball even got there.

Stephen Baker was a tool too - i remember him playing on Steven Johnson when he had a broken hand and Baker was continually hitting it. Sort of like when Mal Michael and Chris Scott were bumping Nick Riewoldt after he broke his collar bone. Why people thing this s**t is OK stuns me. flogs of the highest order

Silvagni constantly scragged and infringed players far off the ball to ridiculous levels. They literally had to change the interpetation of the rules because it became ridiculous to see the ball kicked into a foward line where both silvagni and his opponent were already on the ground beofre the ball even got there.
Are you calling Silvagni a cheat or a thug?

You're saying they changed the interpretation of the rules...so obviously what he was doing wasnt cheating before the change....

And if calling him a thug major Lols at Milburn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back