Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mainly here so we can enjoy the LOLs afterwards at the end of 2023, but also an interesting discussion point.

I’m in genuine two minds and can’t call it, but who do you see finishing higher in 2023?

Who is positioned better from a list/team perspective?

Let the games begin…

Mod Note: This is a thread for BANTER and giving and taking a bit of the mickey. Enter at your own risk!
However this does NOT mean name calling, personal abuse, injury trolling, swearing or gifs/memes with swear words in them. Keep it clean and above the belt.
Thank you.

But in all seriousness we have played 5 of last years top 8 in the first 6 games. We’ve broken even whilst playing fairly poorly.

We get our mojo back and the comp is back on notice

Also for a comparison Carlton have only played 2 of last years finalists. So you’ve had an easy run so far.

Your next month is big and I think we will have a better idea where Carlton sit.
The fixture is so unfair to poor old Collingwood.

But in all seriousness we have played 5 of last years top 8 in the first 6 games. We’ve broken even whilst playing fairly poorly.

Also for a comparison Carlton have only played 2 of last years finalists. So you’ve had an easy run so far.

Your next month is big and I think we will have a better idea where Carlton sit.
We just beat the premiership favourites, we are 5-1 and if we ever play 4 quarters of football we will be right up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s fine. The only one on that list worth a pinch of s**t is Cerra. The rest are plonkers at best.

All your guns are playing, so please carry on like Richmond supporters crying about injuries, maybe have a look at your performance coaching if your mob are getting so many soft tissue injuries.

See you girls in 2 weeks.

Saad is All Australian as well. Gov and martin also very good.

True.. I guess beating last years grand finalists and the current premiership favourites whilst being decimated by injury simply isn’t good enough 🤷‍♂️

With a key defender....(Sam Taylor might just have had a say with the dynamic duo today)
Maybe but the game was won up the ground by our midfield and our smalls actually showed up with plenty of pressure.

We also fell behind by 20 in the second because we had zero run coming out of defence with Saad and McGovern missing.

True.. I guess beating last years grand finalists and the current premiership favourites whilst being decimated by injury simply isn’t good enough 🤷‍♂️
Well I was going to rate Brisbane, but as soon as Collingwood beat Brisbane, a lot here for some reason didn’t think Brisbane were a scalp !

Back