Think Tank Who will be considered the second greatest captain in history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah right, but he has 4 Yeah?

Is this the moment where you tell me 4 premierships aren’t good enough because “no Egalz hav dun it”?
We haven't even had a back to back

But a 3peat is special sadly selwood never got one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one and only. Manages to out perform Selwood at his own cheat move, and without the benefit of all the roids that Bomber and Dank were injecting into the butts of Selwood and other Geelong* players for years.

The man with one of the most inspiring GF performances of all time. Would comfortably be the best leader your clubs ever had.
They still think it is pavlich, who never won anything even a Coleman. Career loser.

Guys it is with great reluctance that I am forced to bump this thread.

My track record of predictions has always been at 100%, and this one has now already been proven accurate by the run-down tackle of Ollie "Judas" Henry (the first ever club traitor in AFL history) by the mighty GOAT Moore.

...and who isn't entertained by seeing two androgynous human beings all over each other like this? It's 2023, bigot.

Well with Joel Selwood being clear #1 I’d say Sticks Kernahan is #2.
1 flag as Captain just doesn't cut it I'm afraid and Sticks rendition of "stand by your man" removes him from the running as well.

Obviously Cotch with a Brownlow and 3 flags, waking the sleeping giant from its slumber is above Selwood as a Captain and Darcy well Darcy as yet has won nothing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back