Who will be our new coach next year?

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Chucked a fiver on Leppitsch at $18. Nothing more than a gut feel. For whatever reason I can very easily envision him in the box with a North polo on

Mr Lloyd Christmas

Premiership Player
May 5, 2022
AFL Club
North Melbourne
110316_5.jpg

Agenda 21

Club Legend
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
But seriously how good would it be if he rejected North as a teenager so he could play in finals; had 23 years as player or coach without winning the big one, then came back in his 50s and got a flag for the team that discovered him all those years ago.
Make it happen someone.

I reckon it would be better if we offered him the job, then told him, to shove it. F**k him. Didn't we name a lost dog, after him?!!

Spud11

All Australian
Apr 11, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Please not Yze. He’s the scent of Armani Code creeping up to you on a dancefloor and wanting to dance with your missus, circa 2002.
Also gives me serious Underbelly season 1 bit-part-actor vibes.

He doesn’t want us and, ooh lord, the feeling is mutual. No thanks.

Please not Yze. He’s the scent of Armani Code creeping up to you on a dancefloor and wanting to dance with your missus, circa 2002.
Also gives me serious Underbelly season 1 bit-part-actor vibes.

He doesn’t want us and, ooh lord, the feeling is mutual. No thanks.

🤣That reads like a bitter “lived” experience there or are you just big noting your missus, Spud?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I can't find the Bye-Bye Pykes thread. What's going on?

I know we've (almost) got Clarkson, but there's a sniff of a potential rumour that maybe there's still a slight chance that Pykes remains a possible candidate.

I know I'd rather Pykes than Lyons but it would be nice to see someone jinxing him at least until we know for sure about Clarksons.

Back