Opinion Who will be our next head coach?

Who will be our next head coach?

• Brett Ratten

Votes: 81 68.6%
  • Robert Harvey

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Justin Longmuir

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Brad Scott

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Ross Lyon

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the beginning of the season if I'd been told we were getting Ratts as head coach I'd have been over the moon, thinking he was the best assistant coach out there.

After going 3-3 in 6 winable games I'm now a little bit apprehensive, but I'll trust the appointment and get excited for the future with a competent coach finally at the helm.

At the beginning of the season if I'd been told we were getting Ratts as head coach I'd have been over the moon, thinking he was the best assistant coach out there.

After going 3-3 in 6 winable games I'm now a little bit apprehensive, but I'll trust the appointment and get excited for the future with a competent coach finally at the helm.

The fact is our team isn't good enough to go at much better than 50:50 right now.

I'm happy with the appointment of Ratts, think he will do a great job

Hard to judge him on the last couple of games when we were out of finals contention and winning wasn't in our best interests in terms of draft picks.

On top of that it was hard for him to change things much 3/4 of the way through the season, he needs a full pre-season to put his stamp on things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be very interesting to see what goes on with list management now.
Not really. Ratten has had a fair day already.

He would be balls deep in all these decisions and conversations. I’m more interested in how quick his coaching group gets put together.

I think Brad Hills nomination happens in the next week now.

2z401tj.jpg

I would have been happy with Ratten or Harvey. So I'm very happy.

It was interesting in Ratten's final press conference that he said this will be a big trade period for us. Also looking forward to seeing who he gets on board as assistants.

Good luck to him. He has been through a lot personally in his life. He comes from good coaching pedigree and taken a side to finals already. Was a champion player too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back